User to User Confessions
I don't exist and have been sent here to apprehend you all for the crime of existence.
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
well shit :/
@hana i lowkey wish you'd bring your old username back but that's none of my business
(explanation: it doesn't feel right calling you hana without hanaurie)
but tbh it's your username so dO whAt yoU wAnt
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
^tbh At first I really missed my old username, I grew to like Hanaurie cause Id been with it so long. I've considered changing it to just Hana but I'm Baron everywhere else and grown used to that now so...

s'all guud
@Baron
Even though I sometimes call you Hana most of the time I had completely forgot what your old username was. I'm so used to Baron now that sometimes I think for a second "What WAS Barons old username?"
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
@Baron (and also everyone who's changed their username recently)

Basically what HP said. Sometimes I forget who's who. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
@[REDACTED] I'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit.
[Image: JfcCqsW.png]
lol what

Yeah, it doesn't count as a confession if you hide who it was meant for. :P
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
OR DOES IT???
Theoretically speaking, it is there. All you gotta do is peel off the sticker.
Yes, because you can easily do that in digital text. :P
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.