User to User Confessions
(04-30-2016, 12:09 AM)TanookiNick Wrote: if we're talking about drugs

weedmageddon

I'm goin out in a blaze
@everyone...but esp SirDip

I actually liked the Mandarin plot twist in Iron Man 3. I thought it was funny or at least not that bad because I'm not really an Iron Man fan or have read those comics.
(04-19-2016, 03:14 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: then I thought everyone on here was on drugs or something.

Not unless you count that dream recently where I was high on Smile Dip (as was everyone else) XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Good for you. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(05-27-2016, 10:39 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Was this copied and pasted from somewhere? It seems exceptionally familiar, I swear I've seen this before. Or at least something like it.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shit-was-so-cash--2

bless google
(05-27-2016, 10:39 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

That was a lovely story

Straight from the heart man
Straight from the heart

Also is that girlfriend your talking about

Ann Visable or Ann Flatable Cool

Also I know
(05-27-2016, 10:39 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: My name is Jon, and I hate every single cell of my body. All of them are bloated, nonfunctional, no-efforts who, on top of making me want to kill myself, spend every second of their day making up my fat stupid body. I am everything in the world that should be dropped down a volcano. Honestly, have any of you ever seen a bigger pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because they fucking deserve it so hard, but you all take me right where I deserve: the landfill. I am even worse than jerking off to pictures on deviantart.
Please be a stranger. Just hit me in the face with a baseball bat multiple times every day. I’m pretty much perfect for it. I was designated pissgargler freshman year of high school and college, and watergirl on my basketball team.(They wouldn't let me be waterboy.) What sports do you play, other than “Football”, "Tennis", "Track", "Swimming", "Baseball", "Badminton", "Lacrosse", "Bowling", "Softball", and "Skiing"? I also get straight D+’s, and have a banging hot harddrive (I just blew it; This piece of shit was SO expensive). You are all the faggots I deserve. Thanks for tuning me out, I deserve it.
asterisk*

oh yeah and @Abia I'm prettier
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
(05-28-2016, 03:37 AM)Ontheceiling Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 10:39 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: My name is Jon, and I hate every single cell of my body. All of them are bloated, nonfunctional, no-efforts who, on top of making me want to kill myself, spend every second of their day making up my fat stupid body. I am everything in the world that should be dropped down a volcano. Honestly, have any of you ever seen a bigger pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because they fucking deserve it so hard, but you all take me right where I deserve: the landfill. I am even worse than jerking off to pictures on deviantart.
Please be a stranger. Just hit me in the face with a baseball bat multiple times every day. I’m pretty much perfect for it. I was designated pissgargler freshman year of high school and college, and watergirl on my basketball team.(They wouldn't let me be waterboy.) What sports do you play, other than “Football”, "Tennis", "Track", "Swimming", "Baseball", "Badminton", "Lacrosse", "Bowling", "Softball", and "Skiing"? I also get straight D+’s, and have a banging hot harddrive (I just blew it; This piece of shit was SO expensive). You are all the faggots I deserve. Thanks for tuning me out, I deserve it.
asterisk*

oh yeah and @Abia I'm prettier

Somehow I can imagine Bill possessing someone and saying all that. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."