User to User Confessions
Australian Eastern Standard Time. It's 14 hours ahead of the US.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I'll work on a diagram with all our timezones but for now I'll let you know our timezones plus dajoschis and sirdips seem to match up pretty well for your evenings and our morinings.
(09-30-2016, 02:33 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: I'll work on a diagram with all our timezones but for now I'll let you know our timezones plus dajoschis and sirdips seem to match up pretty well for your evenings and our morinings.

The Geographical Research of the Members of the Mystery Shack forum - by Baron NumNums
@everyone: i'm disappearing because
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
Fuuuuuuu...

(Also timezone pls?)
My timezone's Eastern Time Zone.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Not into ponies, but I do dig your art. Really well done.
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
@OnTheCeiling

Thanks for recommending me Mob Psycho 100
I'm reviving this thread, I guess

@everyone: I creepily stalked this place for about two weeks, looking at everyone's profiles and pretty much every active topic

@Joschi: I kinda thought you were a troll or some little kid because of my first impression of you was you posting in the shoutbox "does bruno mars is gay?"
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Hana and OTC.

Thank ye for getting me into Hamilton.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.