User to User Confessions
(11-05-2016, 04:56 AM)RazJazz Wrote: @Joschi: I kinda thought you were a troll or some little kid because of my first impression of you was you posting in the shoutbox "does bruno mars is gay?"

No, that was just me being bored. You'll get used to it.
hi every1 im supper expreinced!!!!!!! holds up twitter my name is joschi but u can call me t3h h4r81n63r 0f JU571C3!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why im still here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 16 years old (b-low avg mature.i.t. 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch gravit fal w/ my boyfreind (im gay if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
does bruno mars is gay? <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and definitely still living memes,

t3h h4r81n63r 0f JU571C3
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I must confess, it took me ages to read 'h4r8r1n63r'
nice meme'd

............. .
@daJoschi My first thought when I saw your username was Drake and Josh for some reason.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
@daJoschi i thought you were from australia! whoops! XD

@nefari i know what you did

i have the same favorite pizza toppings as sirdip! :D
@ictoan i have your address and more than enough "defensive" arts training to take out your sorry ass the instant your tongue slips you fucking bastard
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
i swear to fucking god if you dare come to my house i'll fill your head with bullets
ok, airmail it is then
not a ship
@Nefari I think it's cool how your username is like part of the word "nefarious"
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."