The Emoji Movie
I do not like the aspect ratio of the trailer
I wish the Shack let me post emojis instead of deleting everything after one, so I could properly express how excited I am!
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)Baron Claus Wrote: What are you guys talking about? This is going to be great Happy

Ladies and gents, please admire Hana's strong bravado as she is actually silently weeping on the inside.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(12-28-2016, 07:36 PM)Saint Dipmas Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)Baron Claus Wrote: What are you guys talking about? This is going to be great Happy

Ladies and gents, please admire Hana's strong bravado as she is actually silently weeping on the inside.

he he he he he...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
[Image: C0O5Xy5XgAImiJG.jpg][/u][/align]
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Too much truth there
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It actually doesn't look nearly as bad as I expected. The "meh" part isn't so awful.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
So, uh, The Emoji Movie came out today. I haven't seen it, and I don't intend to see it (not even Patrick Stewart can lure me in), but if Rotten Tomatoes is to be believed, the critical reception so far has been a bit less than glowing...

For comparison, here's another widely critiqued animated movie from last year.

In short, I'm pretty impressed.
Read my Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and other reviews here, and my Futurama reviews here.
I don't know about you, but I could really fidget my spinners to this movie
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(07-29-2017, 01:06 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I don't know about you, but I could really fidget my spinners to this movie

Your giving them more ideas