The Emoji Movie
He also put Goosebumps on there there too. But hang on just a tic, they remaking Jumanji?!?!!! >:0 fffff....

(07-29-2017, 07:20 PM)SirDip Wrote: This is number one at the US box office right now. Above Atomic Blonde and Dunkirk.

I wish I could say I was disappointed, but I've lost all hope for humanity circa the latter half of 2016.

Wait wha the...oh for fucks sake... -__-

(07-29-2017, 07:27 PM)SirDip Wrote: You guys best prepare for Emoji sequels and a possible Emojiverse because if this continues to be successful in the following weeks, Sony's gonna continue to bank on that cringey product placement shit.

Oh please no...NO!

(07-29-2017, 07:30 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: In a sequel they'll probably bring in even more apps for the emojis to visit, so get ready for that Angry Birds/Emoji Movie crossover

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: b5e8d-mary2bpoppins-2bso2bdone-2bumbrell...=413&h=310]

Goodbyeimastalkoutagoodcaveandliverhereforevermore
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(07-30-2017, 05:51 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:48 AM)SirDip Wrote: I haven't seen anyone claim it's even a 'so-bad-it's-good' movie in the reviews I've read so far.

A movie where Patrick Stewart plays a poop emoji should not even have that classification. This is just further proof that Sony Pictures is the worst movie studio currently in Hollywood. The only good thing they've done recently is sharing Spider-Man with Marvel.

Well they also did put out good movies like Life, The Magnificent Seven, 21/22 Jump Street, This Is The End, Sausage Party, The Night Before, Goosebumps, The Equalizer, etc. And I'm excited for The Dark Tower, Jumanji, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, and He-Man.

Good doesn't outweigh the bad Sony did here, AD1. The leaked e-mails from 2014 were proof of that enough.

What they were gonna do with Spider-Man before the deal with Marvel sounded horrendous.

And yeah, Hana. Jumanji remake with the Rock and Kevin Hart. That's not a joke, btw.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I'm gonna watch that shitfest once I have found a good download of it, won't spend money for that shit and people should stop encouraging to support the movie with money for the meme
The only way you'd get me to watch this movie is on rental, with some buddies of mine roasting it to shit while drinking some booze. That would actually be fun.

And I'm not even fond of alcohol.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Pretty much what you guys said. I ain't spending moneybon that and it's not fun if you're not with good folks to trash it with, just incredibly uncomfortable.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I would probably watch it to roast it if it weren't for the fact of how much the story is a rip off of Inside out and wreck it Ralph which not only makes it stupid but also super boring. At least a lot of its so bad it's good movies are really crazy and over the top that it's hilariously stupid,  there's at least se fun to be had with them. This is just taking Inside out and Wreck it Ralph, making it stupid and sucking out all the creativity making it just stupidly boring. Unless we found a way to watch it in the synchtube, I would totally join in for that lol.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I'm still seeking for a good download. Idc if camrip or not, if i manage to get the movie, we are gonna watch it in cytube
That is a fantastic idea, Joschi. We should set a time for it sometime in the future.

As someone who looks for torrents though, it might take a long while for a good quality one (that isn't a cam) to come out.
I actually think Jumanji looks like a fun adventure comedy. I don't understand the hate it's getting.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I misread that as emoji and was questioning your sanity for a second