12.50%
1 12.50%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Universe Reborn
This is based off of tyhender(Pines?)'s idea but I made it simpler. Here are the rules.

1.You can create a substance. Dirt, water, rock, etc...

2. You can multiply a substance or living thing up to 50 times. I create a gallon of water. I create 10 gallons of water.

3. You can create a living thing. Plants, Dinosaurs, Chimpanzees, etc...

4. Finally, you can make a technological advancement. Radio Telescopes, Fire, Telephones, etc...

5. Finally, have fun!

I create a gallon of water and produce turtles.

Sorry if you get mad at me for stealing your idea tyhender.
(let's see if this goes anywhere.)

i multiply water 50 times, making 500 gallons of water.
(am i doing the thing right? XD )
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I make a Temmie. hOi!

In seriousness, though, I create dirt (because so far the world is an enormous drop of water) and multiply it 50 times. Wait, does that make 50 dirt? I'm confused.

I clicked the link in your signature and it scared me half to death. But then lots of things do.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
I create 1 gallon of hydrogen and helium each. I multiply both by 50. (correct me if I'm doing this wrong btw) and wave it to one corner of space.

Without heat the water is frozen. There are ice cubes everywhere.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
You are all doing it right.

I create a lizard and make the sun. I multiply hydrogen and helium 50 more times creating 2500 gallons of both helium and hydrogen.
cool. So we have 500gl (frozen)water, 50gl dirt, 2500gl hydrogen, 2500gl helium, 1 sun, 1 lizard

The ice melts. I multiply the water and dirt by 50 making 25,000gl water and 2,500gl dirt creating a nice tiny mud-ball planet for our lizard. I also create a moon sized rock and 1gl of sand and multiply both by 50 to help the little planet. One moon sized rock is reserved...for the moon. I create an atmosphere so the lizard doesn't die. On an island of mud and rocks I build a sand-castle, for the lizard. I have named him Peepers.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
i make another lizard for our little peepers, and multiply the sun by fifty (moving them FAR away from our planet) making some stars in the sky.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I make 1 cubic foot of rock and multiply it by 50. Then I create a fly and multiply it by 50 so that the lizards have food.
I create plants and multiply them by 50, because right now our planet is just a dirt ball with water. I also create a fish and multiply him by 50.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I add some dragons and multiply them by 50 because that's cool, then I take the planet's mass and multiply it by 50 to have room for more things.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.