12.50%
1 12.50%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Universe Reborn
I give the dragons wings so they can fly around space. I also create a big mountain behind the lizward castle, so they have some protection against the dragons.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
i make a goat, a cow and a sheep for the dragons to eat, and multiply the three-animal herd by 50.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I multiply the lizards by 50 and extend their castle into the mountain, so that their family can live in an underground cave system, save from the dragons.
^Aw hell yes, dragons. Multiply them by 10 so we have 500. Naming one after me-self (Baron). I create a unicorn but it's cool cause I also create for him a rad pair of shades and a skateboard. I name him...Siryesh. Peepers gets a pair of shades too, tacky gold ones.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I multiply the unicorns by fifty, and add one buffalo, which I also multiply by 50. (The dragons need something to eat other than lizards and fish.) Finally, I create a cat, multiply it by 50, and give the new species FIRE!!!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I make a technological advancement and invent The Internet.

Now the dragons can join their Wizards & Warlocks RP forums.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
I give the lizards weapons to fend of the dragons and mulitply them by 10, making them outnumber their enemy. I also create squids in the ocean, just because.
The dragons are totally chill with the lizards though, thinking them as tiny adorable ancestors. I create a giant mole creature that can dig caves and tunnels through rock. There are 20 of them and they create tunnels for the dragons to hang. I'll reward them when they're done.

I create a giant squid Krakken to lord over the squid people, I triple the number so there are three.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I multiply the cats by 50, and give them weapons. I also create one river, so the fish can swim in it,and be hunted by the cats. I multiply the plants by 50, then multiply both the dirt, water, moon rock, and hydrogen by ten, further expnding this planet, moon, and sun. Finally, I create the laws of physics, and manuver the planet so that it orbits the sun at a safe distance, and manuver the moon so that it orbits the planet at a safe distance.

(Question: are you allowed the guide the development of civilizations you create?)
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I give the squid people that the krakens rule over some paintball guns so they can play paintball and multiply them all by 50.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.