12.50%
1 12.50%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Universe Reborn
(04-16-2016, 12:30 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: I multiply the cats by 50, and give them weapons. I also create one river, so the fish can swim in it,and be hunted by the cats. I multiply the plants by 50, then multiply both the dirt, water, moon rock, and hydrogen by ten, further expnding this planet, moon, and sun. Finally, I create the laws of physics, and manuver the planet so that it orbits the sun at a safe distance, and manuver the moon so that it orbits the planet at a safe distance.

(Question: are you allowed the guide the development of civilizations you create?)

(I think so?)

When they mole people are tired the dragons give them fun rides. The moles are sort of 'ehh' about it but they accept that it's a gesture of gratitude.

I create gold, a piece the size and shape of a giraffe.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I multiply the lizards by 10, which means there are now 10 000 of them, and give them a sense of couriosity and the desire to learn more about the world around them. They create a rocket and fly up to the moon to start a colony there. The lizards on the dirtball return to the surface and sign a peace treaty with the dragons.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I multiply the cats by ten, and give them a sense of curiosity (similar to the lizards), morals, a desire to reproduce and expand, and Technological Advancements (Wheel, Basic Tools, Acubus, Reading/Writing). Then, I organize the cats into a nation similar to The Grand Kitten Empire. Over the course of a few years, they stablize themselves as a nation, expanding into the nearby forested mountains I create. Finally, they send envoys to the Lizards, with offers of opening trade relations.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
The moon colony has developed wicked space weapons and shared this technology with their home world lizards. They agree to the trade with the cats, but under very unfair conditions, under threat of exterminating them if they dont comply to their regulations.

The moon colonys don't agree with how the way the earth lizards handle the situation, but are not able to stop them, due to being vastly outnumbered.
When the tunnels are finished, with one grand party hall complete, I create strobe lights. Several dragons begin to develop music and the hall becomes party central. The mole-giants deserve a reward though, so I grant them the power to pass on their memories between each other because that's what the mole council concluded they wanted *shrug* weirdos...With the growing hostility of the Earth-Lizards I grant them another power, empath-reading.

Moles and dragons form an eternal bro alliance underground. Both contribute and develop branches of study beginning with music, history, philisophy and a little later into magic.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Under the threat of the vastly superior lizards, the cats begin developing magic. They do so in secret as to not anger the lizards, until they can take on the lizards. They retract the trade agreements, and focus their energies inwards, making them, for the most part, self sufficient.

Back on the creating side of things, I expand the forested mountains into an entire range, with peaks and streams and wildlife. I also create one set of plains on the other side of the mountains, which extend south and east.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
Naturally since the dragons are studying magic two eventually find out about their common ground. An invitation is sent to the ruler of the cat kingdom for a meeting at over at Disco Mountain (the capital).

I make sure the forest have plenty of oak and alder. I introduce rice and wheat as well to the plains.

I then go ahead with something cheeky by creating a body for myself. I choose a cat such as the one from my standard avatar. I am Baron Fancy, mad lord of Fancy Land. Everyone thinks I'm just an ordinary cat. I have inserted myself into the narrative.
The Felidae Empire (as the cat nstion calls itself) agrees, and the two nations begin hammering out trade agreements and treaties.

Meanwhile, in the vast plains far to the south (like the distance between the US's two coasts), I create 50 rabbits, and give them Technological Advancements (Fire, Wheel, Basic Tools, Reading/Writing, Farming). I multiply the rabbits and rice/wheat by 50, moving about half of the latter down to the rabbits. They go on to develop their own agrarian society.
The dragons are pretty enthusiastic about the whole affair, finding the most important result of the treaties being that which concerned sharing information and knowledge. A great library is built that connects the two nations via a vast tunnel leading to the dragons underground capital. It grows and develops into a city which doesn't really belonging to either cat, dragon or mole (there is admittedly a smaller mole population seeing as they's a much smaller population to begin with and rather shy). The golden giraffe is discovered and placed in the library hall as a strange artefact.

When visiting I'm reminded we don't have any metal! I get to work on that right away, starting with Copper, tin and aluminum. I produce them in the form of giraffes, multiply by 50 each and scatter them around mountains, underground and fields.
I multiply the Lizard by 10, now there are 100 000. The moon colony is now nearly as advanced as those on the planet, with 36 000 lizards. The grow fearful of the planet lizards, who have begun opressing the population of their cities with the laser guns. The colonies decide toend their reign, and send a message to the other civilisations, in hope of finding allies against the planet lizards.

Also, I created 3 more planets around this sun, just because.

(BTW guys, im going to sleep now, woul be great if we could put this on hold for a while!)