12.50%
1 12.50%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Universe Reborn
The Felidae Empire is similarly overjoyed, and sends its scholars to the Library City to expand the knowledge of both nations. For now, peace reigns, and the future looks bright.

Now, I create a ton of iron and silver, multiply each by 50, and bury them at varying depths to bediscorved and mined. I also multiply the copper, tin, and aluminum deposits by 50.

EDIT: (Okay, Seeks. Looks like that's it for today.)
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Recap then:

625,000,000gl water, 125,0000gl dirt, 25000gl hydrogen, 2500gl helium, 25,000 moon sized rocks, 2,500 individual cubic feet of rocks, 2,500gl sand, 50 suns, 2 other planets in the solar systen, 1 gold giraffe, 2,500 copper giraffes, 2,500 tin giraffes, 2,500 aluminum giraffes, 50 tons iron, 50 tins silver, 1 Yeshua brand internet, +100,000 lizards (1 lizard known as Peepers), a Temmie, 50 unicorns (one a unicorn with skateboard and shades named Siryesh), +500 dragons (one named Baron), +50 flies, +50 fish, +2,500 (?)plants (oak, alder), 50 rice, 50 wheat, +50 goats, +50 cows, +50 sheep, +50 buffalo, +500 cats, 1 Baron Fancy, +1 squid with +3 giant squid, +20 mole creatures +??? weapons +50 paintball guns

Lizard territory (divided by moon and earth lizards): EARTH(+64,000 lizards): 1 ancient mud-sandcastle of Peepers the first situated on an island that has newer additions that connect to tunnel works (abandoned?). A mountain near the castle created by MS. A pair of tacky gold shades owned by Peepers the first. In possesion of a rocket that can fly to the moon. Own wicked space weapons (developed on the moon) including lazer guns. History of violence and oppression amongst people. Weapons were also bestowed upon them from above (MS).

MOON (+36 000 lizards): In possesion of a rocket that can fly to the moon. Own wicked space weapons. Weapons were also bestowed upon them from above (MS).

Felidae Empire (allied with dragons and moles): Were blessed in the beginning with the gift of fire. They also have a river which plenty of fish pass through. Nearby mountain range with plains to the east and south. Technological Advancements (Wheel, Basic Tools, Acubus, Reading/Writing). Weapons were bestowed upon them from above (SC). Nation is situated nearby forested mountains (created by SC).

Dragon territory (allied with cats, lizards and moles): Inhabit mainly an underground network built by the mole-people, the capital located under a Disco Mountain containing the Grand Disco Hall. Great tunnel connects to library city. Developed music, history, philosophy and magic.

Squid territory: Ruled over by 3 giant squid. Paintball guns were bestowed upon them from above (gam)

Mole-Giant territory (allied with cats and dragons): underground network hidden by others. Granted powers of memory transfer between species and power of empathy.

Rabbit territory: inhabit plains to the south of the Felidae Empire. control half the rice and wheat of the world. Technological Advancements (Wheel, Basic Tools, Acubus, Reading/Writing)

Library City (populated by dragon, cat and moles): located in mountain range near Felidae Nation and has great tunnel leading to the dragon civilisation. Owns the golden giraffe.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Wait, I thought there was 2500 cats.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
Me: well, that was fun. I wonder if this game will catch back on?

Me now: How did all that happen so fast!? There are lizard people, cat people, dragon people, mole people, and the lizards have colonized the moon!? Things happen fast, don't they?
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
(04-16-2016, 05:11 AM)gam919 Wrote: Me: well, that was fun. I wonder if this game will catch back on?

Me now: How did all that happen so fast!? There are lizard people, cat people, dragon people, mole people, and the lizards have colonized the moon!? Things happen fast, don't they?

Well, 'verse building is fun. Each of us has taken a civilization under our wings. When we grow bored, we'll move on. As long as we have the imagination, this universe can go on forever.
Well I meant me earlier today. I was just saying I left it for a couple of hours and what seems like milennia has passed in our universe.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
Well, I think it's been like a century, tops.

Also, I multiply the cats by 10, so that there are now 25,000 of them. I also multiply the dragons by 50 (end result: 25,000 dragons) and the moles by 50 (end result: 1,000 moles).
(04-16-2016, 05:09 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Wait, I thought there was 2500 cats.

So I checked the times everything was multiplied very carefully but obviously there've been a lot of things to note down. Would you mind going through ShackCat and noting down the times cats were multiplied?

With the sudden surge in the dragon population with them being a very large and long lived species there's not enough room for them underground. The majority leaves to explore the oceans and lands. They use magic to help encourage biological adaptations to new environments and new varieties of dragons emerge:
-Sea Dragons (wings develop more into large fins, can breath underwater and can sustain massive underwater. Largest variety) +7,000
-Wyrms (underground dragons with useless wings that soon disappear entirely and elongated bodies. hind legs disappear and notable loss of pigmentation. Small as in human sized but strong and lightning fast. short lifespan) +9,000
-Giant Wyrms (same as underground dragons but have learned to tunnel for themselves. Very slow, 2nd largest) +3,000
-Storm dragons (rarest variety and 3rd largest, incredibly light-weight and built to glide indefinitely in the sky. Largely resemble oriental dragons and quickly make a living guiding weather to suit crops to and species willing to trade for this service) +2,000
- Frost dragons (pretty self explanatory) +4,000
-Surface dragons (very western in appearance, live in shallow caves and have not changed in original appearance) +5000

While dragons are not strictly organised as a nation and more closely resemble nomadic people, Disco Mountain is still the capital with the highest concentration of dragons on the Earth.

The moles are fine, they just build more tunnels, deeper, more secluded. The mole population in Library City does go up however. Cultural differences between the two mole populations begin to develop with city moles acting notable more outgoing and underground more notable more withdrawn and secluded.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I mulitply the size of the planet by 10, to fit the growing population. I multiply the squid by 50, the rabbits by 20 (cause you know, rabbits) mutiply the size of all fields that harbor food by three, and create a tree, that i mulitply by 10 000 times over grass plains behind the mountain range, creating a deep forrest. Into the forest, these creatures are introduced:

20 wild boars
20 wild deer
10 wild foxes
6 wild wolfes
10 wild unicorns
5 wild badgers
5 wild racoons
30 wild squirrels
8 wild hedgehogs
80 tiny unspecified critters

Earthquakes unexcpectidly hit the planet, creating large cracks on the surface. Due to rain, they slowly fill with drinkable water, and create, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, and these things.

I create 4 frogs that inhabit a magical pond deep in the woods, where not even the wild animals go. All that drinks from the pond inherets the gift of consciousness, and the desire to learn more. Those frogs slowly start to ponder about the possibilities of life.

The lizard cities become overcrowded, the goverments forces 30 000 lizards to leave into the badlands, where they have dumped all their dangerous waste. Many will not surivive the journey. The descendents of Peepers do not agree with the way their goverment solves their problem, and step by step they begin to form a rebel group.

The moon colonies have contacted the cats and mole people, and allied with them, if it comes to a war against the planet lizards, who have slowly been taking up one third of the planet with their gigantic cities, that are strongly guarded by the lizard military. They also created really big fly farms, to supply the hungry population.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I create humans and multiply them by 50 and they create rockets. I make mars and the humans along with other animals establish a colony on Mars. They make a greenhouse to grow food and attract flies. I create a peaceful alien and multiply it by 50 so that the colony can thrive. Now the badland lizards can move to Mars and start a new civilization.