Vampiric Nightmare (private)
(okay, do you want me to open an out of character thread too for up to discuss on, or do you wanna just use PMs for discussing things? or just do it on this thread? and where should we start? C: )
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(05-08-2016, 04:50 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: (okay, do you want me to open an out of character thread too for up to discuss on, or do you wanna just use PMs for discussing things? or just do it on this thread? and where should we start? C: )

(We can discuss things through PM, that way if we come up with an idea for later in it and other people read the thread, they won't be spoiled, up to you though. :). As for where we start, I think shortly before Dipper gets attacked but back far enough to establish the backstory, like 15-16-year-old Dipper writing his own journals and looking in the woods for whatever reasonCool)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(yeah, PM it is! so who's gonna play who?)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(In some RPs I've done, it wasn't done by characters and more like narrative sections, but doing it the tried and true character way is good too. :). If you don't mind I'd want to be Dipper, though then again, you did have the awesome dream that inspired this. I say as long as we each get to be one Pines twin :))
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
(i've mainly done it where we each have some characters, but i'd like to at least try the narrative thing.)
(We can do whichever you feel like, I've done both before. :))
Triangulum, entangulum.
(hmm... lets try narrative. we can always switch or something. you mind if i start?
i generally write and RP in third person past tense, btw. i can easily do something else though.)
(Third person past tense is how I do it too, and sure, you can start! :))
Triangulum, entangulum.
it had been 3 years since Bill's defeat, and summertime had just started yet again.
Dipper and Mabel were visiting gravity falls just like the years before, and decided to start it all off with a little exploring to see if anything new had shown up in the woods, as well as to check on any changes with the regular creatures.

(kinda short but i have to go to bed. also, were you wanting to go farther back, or is this too far back?)
(This works out perfect! :). Btw, don't feel pressured to make your posts this long, I was just on a roll with this one. :))

Of course, the twins knew that sometimes what was considered "regular" in Gravity Falls was strange by most of the world's standards. What other place on Earth would have unicorns, gnomes, and zombies, with the townspeople more-or-less accustomed to it?

Gravity Falls may be strange, but to Dipper and Mabel it was like a second home.

Dipper carried a journal underneath the crook of his arm, pulling it out and flipping a bit through the pages. Though Grunkle Ford's original journals had been destroyed, Dipper had decided to follow in his footsteps and create a journal of his own. After all, someone had to document the oddities in Gravity Falls...

"Hey, Dipper!"

Dipper turned, broken from his thoughts to turn to his twin who was grinning broadly, her teeth now free of their braces as of last year. She pointed over past the trees to a small clearing, where the charred remains of a mailbox stood.

"Remember when you were using that mailbox to know the secrets of the universe?" Mabel asked. "And how I broke it by sending a video of me shoving gummy worms up my nose?"

Dipper couldn't help but laugh, though he recalled being very ticked off at Mabel at the time. "Yeah, I honestly never wanted to see a gummy worm again after that!"

Mabel smiled mischievously. "Maybe I'll do it again to—"

"Mabel!"

"I'm joking, silly!" Mabel laughed, giving her brother a playful punch on the arm.

Dipper rubbed his arm from the force of the punch, but smiled all the same. He opened his mouth to make a witty retort, but stopped as he heard what sounded like a crack from the trees behind them.
Triangulum, entangulum.