Vampiric Nightmare (private)
(Listen to Imagine dragons's 'Monster')
The two turned and saw a pair of eyes glinting in a shadowy portion of the treetops. Dipper couldn't see who, or what, they belonged to, but they looked wild. And hungry.

Suddenly a man dropped down, landing on his feet. He grinned up at the two, flashing a pair of sharp fangs. "God, it's been so long since I've smelled someone so delicious." He hissed, pupils narrowing to slits. He crouched down, like an animal about to pounce.

Dipper instinctivly stepped in front of Mabel, picking up a stick as a weapon.
(Man, I've had such a busy day today. XD )
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(Oh my gosh, that fits Vamp!Dipper so well!:o)

The man only laughed, not seeming intimidated in the slightest. "A stick?" he chuckled. "Young man, you really think you can seriously injure me with a stick? That's quite foolish."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Dipper said, narrowing his eyes, "I've faced a lot worse." Couldn't get much worse than Weirdmageddon.

"Maybe so, but you shouldn't underestimate me either," the man chided. He remained crouched, his fingers almost digging into the ground like claws. "I've been wandering these woods for quite a while looking for added nourishment... and I think you'll do nicely."
Dipper and Mabel gasped, both at the man's words and the sudden feocity with which he leapt at them. Dipper quickly tugged Mabel out of the way to prevent her from getting hurt, whacking the man in the face with the stick.

That oughta—!

But Dipper's internal victory lasted no more than a second as the impact that would have at the very least stunned someone else barely seemed to phase the pale-skinned man. Not even a bruise. With lightning reflexes as Dipper raised the stick again, the man pinned Dipper to the ground with one hand and grabbed the stick with the other.

"Get off my brother you cat-eyed bloodsucker!" Mabel shouted, racing forward to help her twin and get them both out of there, coming at an angle that she hoped the man wouldn't be able to reach.

Unfortunately for her, the man noticed, sticking one arm out and whacking her with the stick, one foot slamming into her right as he sank his teeth into Dipper's neck.

(Don't worry, so did I. XD)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Dipper screamed in pain, struggling underneath the man. He kicked and thrashed to no avail as the man pulled his fangs out then sank them in again in another spot, looking for a good juicy vein.

Mabel fell to the ground, the air knocked out of her. She pulled her self to her feet and dove at him again, only to have the same results.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Dipper grit his teeth, trying to take the opportunity as the man knocked Mabel away to catch him off guard, but the man was clearly stronger than he looked. He frantically tried to recall everything he had read about vampires and their weaknesses, but for the moment he didn't have anything that could help him. He tried to shove the vampire's head away, but doing so only caused more pain, like forcibly trying to pull out an IV.

Dipper struggled as much as he could, though his movements began to slacken. Not only because he realized that kicking was only causing more pain to his neck, but he was beginning to feel weaker as the vampire punctured his vein, sucking blood from the wound.

And on top of that, he was starting to feel dizzy, like the sun was getting too bright...

"Hey Dracula! Get away from my brother!"

Dipper cried out as he felt a tugging force on his neck as Mabel had tried to tackle the vampire and ram the stick into his chest, but he realized that his twin unfortunately hadn't surprised the vampire at all—he had simply finished what he was doing, unfazed by Mabel's attempt as he tossed her aside, slamming her into a tree trunk and causing her to groan in pain as the stick clattered beside her.

The vampire then leered down at Dipper. "Your blood tastes just as good as it smells," he mused, his fangs glinting in the fading sunlight. "And you're a fighter. I may have some competition down the line."

Dipper struggled to stand, feeling dizzy as he did so as he raced to shield Mabel, not wanting the vampire to hurt her. "Don't you dare come near my sis—"

He stopped as the vampire started laughing.

"I think you are going to be the one who needs to stay away from your sister," the man said darkly. He stood, seeming almost to melt into the shadowy undergrowth as his cat-like eyes met Dipper's as Mabel rubbed her head. "I won't be the only bloodsucking monster roaming around here anymore...."

With those sinister parting words, he was gone, and a chill ran down Dipper's back.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Dipper didn't fully process what the vampire said, his first thought being to make sure his sister was alright. She had hit her head but not enough to cuase any serious damage. Other than that she seemed fine, just a little sore.
Dipper on the other hand was bleeding profusely from his neck wound, and felt rather dizzy from the blood loss. He helped Mabel up, but almost fell himself in the process.
"D- Dipper! Your neck!" She exclaimed. "We need to get you to a hospital!" She looked around, figuring out which why the shack was and leading her stumbling brother that way.
Despite her efforts to keep him awake, dipper passed out as they neared the shack. She dragged him, screaming for help and hoping soos and melody could hear.
"SOMEONE HELP!" Mabel shouted, at least thankful that the Mystery Shack was close but praying that someone would hear.

Fortunately, the door to the Shack burst open, Soos hurrying out followed by both Melody and Wendy.

"Dudes!" Soos cried. "What's wro—"

"Dipper got bit by some vampire!" Mabel cried as her friends caught up. "And not the sparkly kind!"

As Melody, Wendy and Soos drew closer, their eyes widened in alarm at seeing the blood on Dipper's neck.

"Oh man, it looks like that vampire practically tore a chunk out of him!" Wendy exclaimed.

"We gotta get him to the hospital," Melody insisted as Soos managed to pick up Dipper from the ground, tilting his head to prevent more blood loss from occurring.

The others nodded in agreement, Melody hurriedly ushering everyone into her car where Soos carefully held Dipper. Mabel sat beside Soos in the backseat, a worried look on her face as she noticed her brother's skin grow more pale.

"Please be okay, Dipper," Mabel whispered softly to her twin.

--------

After what felt like forever of being unconscious, Dipper slowly opened his eyes. Blinking a few times to clear his vision, he realized that he was lying on something soft, in a room with white walls, and his sister and friends standing worriedly by him.
Triangulum, entangulum.
He tried to sit up, but fell back onto the bed with a groan of pain.
"Dipper, you're awake!" Mabel exclaimed, throwing her arms around her twin. Her eyes were red from obvious crying.
"Wh- what happened...?" Dipper asked, wincing slightly when Mabel hugged his sore body. The white walls and sunlight coming through the window was hurting his eyes, and he felt like he had gotten hit by a truck.
"You got attacked by a vampire!" Mabel exclaimed, releasing her hold on her brother.

"And you were losing a ton of blood from your neck," Wendy added. "You looked you just stepped out of a horror film."

The memory of his attempt at fighting back came back to Dipper, and he absentmindly reached his hand toward his neck. He could feel the bandage material underneath his fingers.

"You had to get stitches," Melody added. "How do you feel? Any better?"

"Well, I don't have fangs in my neck anymore," Dipper said, trying to manage a laugh and a smile. He tried to give his friends an encouraging smile, but shut his eyes tight. "My eyes hurt though... are the hospital lights brighter than usual?"
Triangulum, entangulum.
(I generally make a playlist of songs for different stories/RPs i do, so i'll probably send you songs now and then... Speaking of that,
Monster inside - natewantstobattle. And any song that has the word monster in the title XD )

Mabel looked around. The room seemed fine to her. She stared at dipper worriedly

"It's probably just a side affect of losing all that blood." Wendy said. "Or maybe some drugs they pumped into you while you were getting stitched up."

"Just try and rest for a while, Kay?" melody said.

Dipper nodded slowly. "Could you shut the curtains?" He asked.
(I love that playlist idea, I do it too. :D. Haven't listened to that one yet, though aim gonna; Skillet's "Monster" is really good as well, and Starset's "My Demons" also kind of fits.:))

"Sure thing, dude," Soos said, getting up and shutting the curtains around them, dimming the room.

"Better?" Wendy asked.

Dipper opened his eyes to a squint again, daring to blink a few times. "I-It still hurts, but it's better."

"Don't worry, DipDip," Mabel said, trying to be encouraging and coming over to give her brother a gentle pat on the shoulder. "I'm sure you'll get better in no time!"

"I hope you're right," Dipper admitted, shutting his eyes and hoping they would stop stinging from the earlier bright lighting. In the ensuing silence, Dipper let his mind drift to what had happened, finding it harder to relax the more he thought about what had happened. He had been bit by a vampire. Didn't someone bit by a vampire tend to...

No, he couldn't think like that.

For a few moments, there was silence between the group before Melody spoke up. "We should probably let Dipper rest for a bit."

"That would probably be a—hey wait," Wendy paused, interrupting herself as she looked carefully at Dipper. "Maybe we should have one of the doctors come check on him, he's looking paler than he should."
Triangulum, entangulum.