Gravity Falls: Deep Woods
Well, at the moment we really only have this one scene finished, so there's still a lot more coming up. I don't wanna spoil to much for the rest of this episode, so we'll see how much I'll reveal in the future, but I think I got some character models lying around somewhere, that I could share with you guys.

Speaking of the music, we didn't actually produce that ourselves, it's background music from the show. I had to painstakingly go through the scores and cut out the little music pieces we needed, but I think it turned out pretty alright!
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(Well, as for the music, Breeck shared it entirely and I think it's right to use the "reel" music for this fan season *p*)

Anyway, that an amazing job! :o I really had the impression that this was a deleted scene because of the perfect graphic, voices and the story! *-*
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]
(08-25-2016, 03:18 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: I need a reminder though, when exactly is this supposed to take place?

The second episode takes place at the same time as Quest for the Northwest, one day before The Last Mabelcorn.

(08-25-2016, 03:46 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I have been tinkering with editing a lot nowadays, so I could help in that department as well.
(08-25-2016, 03:27 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: If anything is needed, I may be able to help with sound editing, mixing, etc. I have the most of necessary software.

Thanks for the offers guys, I'll get back to you when we can actually start editing the episode1
Oh, right of course, thank you.

...why is this a separate thread though?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
The first one was mostly about the first idea and the planning of this project, and it's outdated in some places, this one is about the realised thing.
^^^Awesome, Seeks. My Tumblr is http://www.paperjam-cat.tumblr.com if you need to contact me there - I'm follow the Deep Woods blog.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
If I'd known about this thread, I'd have posted here instead. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Thanks GFG! For anyone unaware, we have an official development blog on tumblr, where I post sneak peaks every now and again!
Noice. Here's mine as well, just in case:

http://skulldevil217.tumblr.com/
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hey guys, we uploaded another preview for Quest for the Northwest today!