Stevon's artwork
Photo 
Hey there loves! I thought it would be nice to share some art that I've done. I'll also link to the folder in my dA gallery where you can find more. I'll being sharing all kinds of work from fan art to original works.

I'll start with this beauty entitled: Morality is Irrelevant

[Image: morality_is_irrelevant_by_kimberlysuedeb...9o1ys7.png]

Yes I know I misspelled irrelevant in the image. I didn't have access to the internet at the time I made this so I could only guess on the spelling at the time.

Video of me coloring this piece because why not share it?

Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
I really like your style. It's somewhat similar to one of my styles. Nice job, m8.
Noice Reverse Mabel art! :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Reminds me of my style without the weird eyes I draw
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been feel really under the weather. Sad I'm fighting through it loves.

Any hoots.
Time for more art!

Since I've been mostly over in the Five Nights at Freddy's: The Movie Thread I decided to share one of my FNAF fanart pieces.
This one is called: When I see Purple

[Image: when_i_see_purple__read_the_description_...8kb59l.jpg]

This what I saw when I would look at the second sprite for the purple man from Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Just to be clear, I know that everyone was saying it's a badge - and it did kind of turn out to be a badge - but to be honest I just don't see a badge when I looked at the sprite. That yellow part just seemed too big to be a badge and it's placement on him was a little off to me. Just my opinion on the character's design.

Man, after finishing this I was going to smelling SHARPIE for a while. I'm was glad I had found a little time to get some art out of my system while college was really cracking the whip that semester.
Madness is Amazingness!
So a while back dA was doing a meme called Art vs. Artist and though I did my version a while back I still wanted to share it with you guys. Also if you want to see any of these works just let me know and I'll be more than happy to share them.

And as you can see this is a very very large image.
[Image: art_vs__artist_by_kimberlysuedebalts-da41fb3.jpg]
Madness is Amazingness!
A little late but I like the morality is irrelevant Mabel
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(06-22-2016, 12:17 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: A little late but I like the morality is irrelevant Mabel

It's never too late to tell an artist that you like their work. Hehe!
Madness is Amazingness!
Cipher's Watching, Bleeding Eyes

[Image: cipher_s_watching__bleeding_eyes_by_kimb...a8igpm.jpg]

Up in Utah cutting quaky trees with my dad and brother, and I discovered the sap (when it's fresh) looks a lot like blood. Thus I had to draw some bleeding Bill Cipher eyes. Cool
Madness is Amazingness!
Very nice. I would advise the background contrast with the trees a little so you can tell them apart quicker but that's really it.

What art show is this?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]