Moana (Walt Disney Animation, November 2016)
I heard about that too. xD I think Moana roughly translates to "ocean," does anyone know if Vaiana has a similar meaning?

The French poster looks beautiful, and I love the pattern on the water. I think it's a little too much "blank" space for my taste, though.
Not sure. I do know, however, that we portuguese call hawaiian people "havaianos", so the title and her name being changed to "Vaiana" (abbreviation of "havaina") actually makes sense within my country.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Bumping for international trailer:

Gorgeous water animation. This movie is gonna be incredible.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Bumpity bump bump:

http://collider.com/comic-con-2016-moana...s-to-know/

Get hyped, nurrdssss.
Bumping.
http://www.slashfilm.com/disneys-moana-characters/
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1538570/...characters
I can't find the article, but apparently the crab will be "deadpan", and some other things I forgot. As well, another villain is going to be a volcano spirit/goddess. At least it looks like Disney is stopping the "surprise" villain trend.
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
On that note, at the last D23 expo, this piece of concept art was released. I'm guessing this is the volcano spirit:

[Image: 140290_TW1_87561.jpg]

I can't wait to see this animated.
Very excited for this movie. Also it comes out in the month of my birthday HELL YEAH!!!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Everything I've heard of the soundtrack for this movie has been perfection. Can't wait for it to be released as well.
(07-27-2016, 12:11 AM)Yellowberry Wrote: On that note, at the last D23 expo, this piece of concept art was released. I'm guessing this is the volcano spirit:

[Image: 140290_TW1_87561.jpg]

I can't wait to see this animated.

Same, I could stare at this for a long while.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
From what I've heard, the volcano witch is gonna get a musical number, which is noice.