Moana (Walt Disney Animation, November 2016)
(07-27-2016, 12:56 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: From what I've heard, the volcano witch is gonna get a musical number, which is noice.

Aw yeah, everyone knows villain songs are the best.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Be prepared for the hellfire that will rain upon the poor unfortunate soul of Moana.

c wat i did thar huehuehue
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hellfire was indeed at the forefront of my mind...

And Ursula is highly underrated.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
That scene looks like it will be amazing! And a villain song?! YES! We haven't had a villain song since Mother Knows Best when Tangled came out in 2009!

... Wow, 7 years without a villain song. And to think in the 90's we got one every year or so!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(07-27-2016, 12:56 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: From what I've heard, the volcano witch is gonna get a musical number, which is noice.

Now I wanna see a crossover with Lava :P
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I wouldn't be surprised if they throw a little easter egg of it in the movie, to be honest. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Disney released a TV Spot for Moana, featuring some new animation and Moana's speaking voice:

Finally some footage of the volcano goddess! She looks so cool, and so does the rest of the animation! Moana's voice really seems to suit her character, and Maui reminds me of Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove if he were a demigod. XD

Also, since I don't think that song in the trailer is sung by any of the characters (though I could be wrong since we've only seen 3 so far), I wonder if it will be in the credits. Either way, I want it!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
According to this article: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movie.../87508166/ , Jemaine Clement's character is going to have a musical number in the film, which should be fun.
Huh...didn't Jeremy Irons voice Scar in The Lion King?

Also new TV spot was great. Glad to hear Moana finally talk, voice acting sounds great. Still have that Lin-Manuel Miranda song stuck in my head.