Moana (Walt Disney Animation, November 2016)
Yeah, Jeremy Irons voiced Scar. Maybe though Clements played Scar once in the musical or something?

And I totally am with you about the song. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
It's the new "Let It Go" for me, and it hasn't even been officially been released yet. xD

One of the main reasons I'm hyped for the movie. Music sounds incredible. Also forgot to mention the Lava witch looks cool as well.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(08-09-2016, 02:35 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Huh...didn't Jeremy Irons voice Scar in The Lion King?

Also new TV spot was great. Glad to hear Moana finally talk, voice acting sounds great. Still have that Lin-Manuel Miranda song stuck in my head.

Oh, sorry, I was mistaken. You're right. I don't know how I mixed those two up.
New trailer. Smiling

"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
Legends say that Maui is still falling to this day.

Still very much looking forward to seeing this.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
"I'm still falling!" XD

Oh man, that trailer looked awesome, the animation is amazing, this movie's gonna ROCK!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
This looks so good! Half the time, I was gawking at that beautiful animation...and that was only a trailer!

"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
Glad we finally have a clip and our first look at Tamatoa. I have to admit that when the thumbnail for the TV spot loaded on the page, I actually leaned back. He has that intimidating grin down.
Hearing some people complaining about the emphasis on Maui in the marketing instead of Moana.

Some people have not paid attention to how Disney did the marketing for Tangled.