Pokémon Go
I figured we should have this thread since the app already came out.

Post your experiences, Pokémon you caught, and all the Pokémon Go memes you can find. :)

[Image: aOs2LyC.jpg]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
This app made me walk to the next village voluntary.
I want it but I'm worried I'll become addicted

anyways MEME

[Image: 4fb.png]
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
I've only caught a bulbasaur so far, but I hope by next week, I can catch more Pokemon.
it's ok, i guess
caught 7 so far, +1 egg

i love the idea behind this, like being a Real Trainer in a Real Pokémon World and having it be Super Fucking Rad, but it just doesn't feel as cool or satisfying as it should.

but it made me walk a little more than usual so that's alright i guess
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
If you're free tomorrow dj can you tell me how you got it?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
How to install Pokemon GO on your Android Device

(for not-rooted devices)

Steps to follow
  1. Enable Unknown Sources Open the Settings menu and click on Security, after that enable the option Unknown Sources
    ‌‌ ‌‌
  2. Download Aptoide Download from this page the Aptoide-App and install it.
    ‌‌
  3. Search for Pokemon GO Open the app, ignore the update suggestions (You have Google Play for that), click on the search button and obviously, search for it.
    ‌‌
  4. Click and Download If you see an app with that icon and a green 'Trusted' icon, click on it and download the app
    ‌‌
  5. Install The Installer should open, install the app as you installed the Aptoide-App
    ‌‌
  6. That's it! Open the App Menu, start the app, and catch them all!

Obligatoric Disclamber: Aptoide is an alternative Market-App that allows to download pirated Android apps or apps in general that aren't available in the Play Store, this tutorial is not about advertising piracy or similar and always be watchful, when you download apps outside of the Play Store

By the way, this app is probably crashing on rooted devices (Thanks Nintendo), so you have to install the Xposed-Framework and the Rootcloaker and add the Pokemon GO app to it, but I don't need to explain it how, because if you already rooted your device you should atleast know how to do stuff like that

Joschi, out!

Does the game work without an internet connection?
[Image: ghost.gif]
(07-09-2016, 09:43 AM)JoeKarta Wrote: Does the game work without an internet connection?

I guess internet and GPS are required
I do know GPS is required. As for Internet, you will need a Wi-Fi connection.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]