This is what happens when i get bored at my grandmothers
i got bored XD

[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I like very much. This is one music video that's simply a lot of fun.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oooooooh. Nice.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I like it a lot.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Great job hp......good that you kill boredom
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
Moah Gravity Falls goodness. Well done, HP.

By the way, have you told your grandmother to incinerate that doll yet?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Oh yeah, we should also get that doll's name so we know what to call the movie adaptation.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'm penning a script as we speak.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Excellent. HP, we just need to interview you about your close encounter.
If we're lucky, we'll convince James Wan to make it the plot for The Conjuring 3.