Alex Posted a New Cipher
Damn, you guys are fast!

Russia, eh? He may have seriously hid the Bill statue there? That's really cool.

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/7...4713512960

Yeah. I think the statue is seriously in Russia somewhere.
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
Really really cool. Thank you for posting it so fast over here man.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'll laugh if it turns out it's not really there and he's just referencing the time he visited the country.

I'd laugh so hard.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Dude why would he do that? Nah, this is the real thing, hopefully it doesn't end in Russia...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
https://twitter.com/TheMysteryofGF/statu...4528782336

The #GravityFalls fandom is currently in need of someone who lives near St. Petersburg in Russia. We take our cartoons seriously #CipherHunt
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
I'm sure the first clue to the statue is there, or a bonus of sorts.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Well, okay then. If I had a passport, I'd be on the first flight to Moscow right now.

Also, question: are all GF fans working together, or will factions form?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I guess we'll find out. I'd hope our Russian fallers would clue us in. I'm guessing it's been set up that that'd be in their favour, that would be smart.
Well, who knows where else the hunt will take us? If the Russian Fallers keep this to themselves, then they'll rack up quite the travel bill. Plus, we might be tracking them...
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
And here I thought it would be around Oregon. :p. If he did somehow hide it in Russia though it would be interesting, why there, I wonder?

Remember the clue from the last episode? Any place that has rusty gates near vegetation in Russia?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."