Alex Posted a New Cipher
In the whole of Russia I'm guessing there's more than one...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
The first clue was found in Russia!

https://mobile.twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/s...7439174656

Looks like the next clue's in Japan somewhere!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Alex went there too for Gravity Falls. Can anyone guess where the next clue is going to? I guess the last one is going to be in Oregon
[Image: ghost.gif]
(07-21-2016, 03:56 AM)JoeKarta Wrote: Alex went there too for Gravity Falls. Can anyone guess where the next clue is going to? I guess the last one is going to be in Oregon

That would make sense, and I'm not sure where else Alex has been...
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Could someone translate that cipher? If it already has been,.could someone post it here?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Russia? Doesn't surprise me. The fandom has practically taken over that country.

Gonna take some time to solve this new clue...

(07-21-2016, 04:06 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Could someone translate that cipher? If it already has been,.could someone post it here?

Finally the hunt can begin
So switch your Rubles out for Yen
Turn left when you're at the shrine's door
When you reach the statue turn left once more
In the leftmost corner in the back
Is the info that you lack
A sword and a crescent mark the clue
Cipher's' statue's calling you

[Image: Cn3pJptUMAA0mBQ.jpg]

Now another clue has been found in Atlantia Georgia
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/7...0657859584
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/7...0657859584

Now it's on to Rhode Island!
http://bakurapika.tumblr.com/post/147731...riddle-for
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
This is madness
Holy Shit this is going fast, you can't even sleep!

Ok, going over the clues in order (updating bit by bit as I go along):

Alex's twitter

(07-20-2016, 11:16 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: WKH XUEDQ OHJHQG KDV FRPH WUXH FLSKHU'V VWDWXH'V FDOOLQJ BRX. WKH VHFUHW PDS LV LQ BRXU KDQG. WR WUDFH WKH FOXHV DFURVV WKH ODQG

8-15-10-19-5

GRQ'W IRUJHW LW'V DOO IRU SOHDVXUH. WKH KXQW LWVHOI'V WKH UHDO WUHDVXUH. EXW D SULCH DZDLWV WKH ILUVW RQH WKHUH. EH VDIH EH VPDUW, DQG

(Ceasar shift going 3 letters back)

THE URBAN LEGEND HAS COME TRUE
CIPHER'S STATUE'S CALLING YOU
THE SECRET MAP IS IN YOUR HAND
TO TRACE THE CLUES ACROSS THE LAND

P-I-N-E-S

DON'T FORGET IT'S ALL FOR PLEASURE
THE HUNT ITSELF'S THE REAL TREASURE
BUT A PRIZE AWAITS THE FIRST ONE THERE
BE SAFE, BE SMART, AND OF COURSE BEWARE

red letters= RUSSIA

+ Diagrams that lead to Kazan Cathedral in St Petersberg.

Clue found in Russia

(Ceasar shift going 3 letters back again)

Finally the hunt can begin
So switch your Rubles out for Yen
Turn left when you're at the shrine's door
When you reach the statue turn left once more
In the leftmost corner in the back
Is the info that you lack
A sword and a crescent mark the clue
Cipher's statue's calling you

Clue found in Japan

(Ceasar shift going 3 letters back again)

Consider in your quest for truth
The hunter of the fountain of youth
400 before his name is written
Outside the gate is where its hidden
Find what's LOST to pass the test
From a Shrine that's east to a Shrine that's west

Clue found in 400 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308

across from the stones of the springs
you'll find some peculiar things
tied to a root is a lone pink key
dig to find what waits for thee

The flyer also have the phone number 323-283-8650 which leads to a pre-recorded message that sounds like a bunch of gibberish, but when you reverse it, you get this message from Grunkle Stan

Quote:HELLO, IT’S GRUNKLE STAN AND I HAVE A RIDDLE FOR YOU. WHAT HAS TWO LEGS DURING THE DAY, FOUR LEGS DURING THE NIGHT, AND, UH, IT’S RED AND WHITE AND, I DUNNO, I’M NO GOOD AT THESE RIDDLES.

IT’S AT OCHRE COURT, ALL RIGHT? THE NEXT CLUE, IT’S AT OCHRE COURT. IT’S, UH, IT’S LIKE, IT’S A BIG OLD BUILDING IN RHODE ISLAND. AND IF YOU GO UP THE STAIRS, THERE’S GONNA BE A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF NUNS ON THE WALL.

YOU GOTTA LOOK BEHIND ONE OF THE NUN PICTURES. SISTER MARY HILDA MILEY. REAL, REAL GROUCH, THAT NUN. LIFT UP THE PICTURE TO FIND A CLUE BEHIND THE NUN. ALL RIGHT? THAT’S THE WHOLE THING.

SO, YOU KNOW, BE CAREFUL WITH THE PICTURE. DON’T BREAK IT. I DON’T WANT YOU TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE, ALL RIGHT? YOU DON’T WANT OL’ GRUNKLE STAN GOING TO JAIL.

ANYWAY, GO TO THE PLACE, LOOK BEHIND THE NUN, FIND THE THING, AND UH, UH, ALWAYS? BE… MYS… LOOK OUT FOR MYSTERIES!!! THAT IT, DID, DID I DO IT? ALL RIGHT.

So essentially things have gone quiet for the moment because whoever gets there first has to wait for the place to open XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Well crap, I missed a lot during sleep time didn't I? xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Pretty much yeah, but now we gotta stay alert for when the next clue is found :D