Justice League
[Image: Justice-League-HD.jpg]

Quote:Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes-Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash-it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Looks promising, I'm liking the more light-hearted tone they're aiming for, not 100% certain from the trailer they've got it down but we'll see. Not sure I like Flash's suit, never liked Cyborg's design, Aquaman looks alright (awesome out of whatever he's wearing in that photo), WW looks awesome.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
What I'm most interesting in seeing is Superman's role in this. I hope they don't show him for most of the marketing.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
How come? Keep his role mysterious?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yep. We all know he's gonna be resurrected, be we don't know how.

Plus he'll most likely be the key to bringing the Justice League together after a fallout, or to help them take down Steppenwolf and the parademons when they're getting their asses kicked without him.

It would certainly be an awesome moment, and it would really be ruined if they showed him outright in the trailers and TV spots. Tease him? Sure. But save whatever subplot he'll have for the movie itself. It'll make the experience more interesting.
Something about cyborg looks really cheesy
Eh, he always looks like that to me. His look is often a little overkill.
(07-24-2016, 12:18 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: Eh, he always looks like that to me. His look is often a little overkill.

Does this mean Teen Titans movie is happening

I mean gotta cash in on what marvels doing
Yeah, I'll admit, he looks really off in that pic.

I'll say this, whoever. The CGI in the sizzle reel is unfinished since they're still filming and in production, so it's possible he'll look a lot better in the finished product.
(07-24-2016, 12:22 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Yeah, I'll admit, he looks really off in that pic.

I'll say this, whoever. The CGI in the sizzle reel is unfinished since they're still filming and in production, so it's possible he'll look a lot better in the finished product.

I hope so it just looks so cheap now