Justice League
oh cool there's a thread for this

bumping cause it's only like three weeks away

i just wanna say that ezra miller should be playing wally west and not barry allen. not just cause i'm biased and love grant, but also because ezra's interpretation of barry acts more like wally west, which i determined after watching the trailers again

(08-30-2016, 04:21 PM)SirDip Wrote: There's really nowhere else for them to go but up. And with Geoff Johns now being in charge of the DC films department, as well as Ben Affleck being appointed executive producer of the movie and both of them allegedly doing re-writes on the script, there are things to be hopeful about for the DCCU, and this is coming from a person who's enjoyed all movies so far.

Number one aspect I'm still hyped about how they handle is Superman's resurrection.

idk if we should put faith in geoff jones, cause he's a comic book/TV show writer, both of which are different from comics. and didn't he also produce both batman vs superman and green lantern? yikes

it depends on writing and direction too. whoever directed wonder woman for example was a great director, so wonder woman was a great movie

um to say something positive, i'm gonna love this movie cause gal gadot if nothing else
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
Well, he did technically write the script for Wonder Woman as well. You don't get as much involved with the creative process of a movie if you're producing it.

Also I'm hearing JL's gonna be 121 minutes plus credits and I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Same. Wonder Woman only good DC movie since Burton and Nolan. The taste of the irony is so fucking good.

About Ezra Miller fitting Wally West more than Barry Allen: they do that all the time. Just look at BTAS and Young Justice. The Robin that pops up in BTAS after Dick Grayson is Tim Drake but frankly in every other aspect he's Jason Todd. He doesn't show Tim's strength of deductive reasoning and pretty sure he even steals the wheels off the batmobile. Jason Todd however is complicated and is not as popular so they just slap the name of Tim on.

Barry Allen's the most popular Flash so they go with that name even if it may not fit what they're looking for in their group dynamics.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(10-22-2017, 05:02 AM)Baron Num Nums Wrote: Same. Wonder Woman only good DC movie since Burton and Nolan. The taste of the irony is so fucking good.

Eh. Subjectivity is a thing, so agree to disagree.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(10-22-2017, 05:02 AM)Baron Num Nums Wrote: Barry Allen's the most popular Flash so they go with that name even if it may not fit what they're looking for in their group dynamics.

i’m not too sure that barry’s the most popular flash. i mean i can't count everyone but many people online seem to prefer wally as the flash since wally took on the mantle in the 90s and so a lot of people are accustomed to him.

i’d love barry to get more screentime but ezra doesn't act so much like barry. yeah yeah reimaginations and all that but still, i hope his character will be more than just the geeky comedic relief or something
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
Interesting. Maybe I kind of assumed because he's the one I always see but I don't remember looking up polls or anything (Not that those are any real indicator true...).

I think he's the geeky comedy relief sadly. Certainly seems to give off that 'target the younger demographic' vibe.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Well, there was that one scene in the second trailer with Barry and his dad, so I assume they're at least going delve a little deep into the character other than the comedy relief. We'll see.