Journal 3 Decoded
Hi everybody! I'm just wondering if you guys could help me out with decoding the some of the ciphers in the journal. Particularly, Blendin's letter. The first line was using the key word PINES but after that, that wouldn't work. Thanks yall!

Once we have our journals: yes.

Until then: spoiler tag please.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
O.O Not gonna post it here right now but I'll only have my journal by the 29th and I just couldn't wait to find out what Dipper's real name is. Assuming the gf wiki hasn't lied to me, I now have the answer I have long searched for (now I can die in peace).
[Image: tumblr_npvrvfBXw31u6w1edo1_400.gif] Stay weird.
I just want help decoding things because I'm too lazy/bad at it. Thank you guys tho! Hopefully this thread will start to bounce when people get their journals.

(07-27-2016, 05:53 PM)Razi Wrote: I just want help decoding things because I'm too lazy/bad at it. Thank you guys tho! Hopefully this thread will start to bounce when people get their journals.

I found a link: Journal 3 Code Key (full decryption, SPOILERS)
Omg, thank you Rock Sunner! I did try to decode a bit myself (some of the easier ones) but this was mega helpful!

So we're now a few days in, anyone decode anything yet?
Yeah, I've done the messages Bill has written in the margins and I've done Blendin's letter. Right now I'm working on the codes that Ford himself wrote
(08-05-2016, 08:33 PM)Billuminatcho Wrote: Yeah, I've done the messages Bill has written in the margins and I've done Blendin's letter. Right now I'm working on the codes that Ford himself wrote

How'd you do the part where the cipher in the letter changes?