Stranger Things
Well Hana, I took this picture a few minutes ago and I'm 100% sure the Mind Flayer's coming for me, so whatever happens, just want you to know that I treasured our friendship well.

[Image: 2ujqec9.jpg]

For some reason, it didn't work on most uploading sites I use (which is weird), and it was too big a size to attach to this post. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
ohhhhh pretty clouds :3
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yes...pretty clouds of doom.

[Image: tumblr_oxs7wid1rL1qfe06vo1_500.gif]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I'm nearly finished with the game.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh crud, I forgot about that. Need to check it out.
I finished it. Yeah you need to.

Although to clarify I go mean the mobile app, I don't know if there's anything else.