Stranger Things
The kid who played Mike is actually starring in the IT remake, believe it or not.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
https://open.spotify.com/user/netflixmus...oar8i1RN6B

should i stay or should i go
That song takes a whole new creepy meaning to me now.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
So what is this show about anyways? Horror?
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
(09-09-2016, 04:45 AM)MechanicalDipper Wrote: So what is this show about anyways? Horror?

A number of things I've only seen the first episode I'd say it's in the genres of mystery horror suspense supernatural etc

It's definitely worth a watch I know I need to
It's also a love letter to classic 80's movies starring kids (Stand By Me, Goonies, E.T, etc.), as well as to most Stephen King novels.

It also helps that it literally takes place in the 80's.
Might have already seen this on Tumblr, but don't you think the best part is how they have to call their science teacher at 10pm to ask questions because the internet doesn't exist yet?
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Dustin is the best kid character, let's not kid ourselves here.
Common Dippingsauce, don't adulterate that conclusion.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(09-08-2016, 12:51 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: That song takes a whole new creepy meaning to me now.

It already had in my case. I know it as the song my mum nearly died listening to. Funny story that.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]