Stranger Things
do i dare get sucked into a new tv show

specifically this one

i'm asking if its good
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
(09-09-2016, 02:34 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Common Dippingsauce, don't adulterate that conclusion.

[Image: giphy.gif]

And Nick, don't bother. It's complete and utter horse shit, the reviews are so wrong.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Go ahead and try it Nick. It's only a few episodes anyway...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
alright can we make a drinking game

every time sir dip is talking about stranger things and says something along the lines of 'love letter to the 80s'

(09-01-2016, 01:57 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I've just seen the pilot for this, and by god, I'm in love with this show. The love letter to the 80's as well as the Amblin/Stephen King tone is something I've desired to see more of this millennium since Super 8.

(09-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: It's also a love letter to classic 80's movies starring kids (Stand By Me, Goonies, E.T, etc.), as well as to most Stephen King novels.

It also helps that it literally takes place in the 80's.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(09-09-2016, 03:15 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 02:34 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Common Dippingsauce, don't adulterate that conclusion.

[Image: giphy.gif]

And Nick, don't bother. It's complete and utter horse shit, the reviews are so wrong.

Rotten Tomatoes has it at 90 out 100 percent and Metacritic has it in the green

I don't call those bad reviews
Dimmu. Dude. Read my previous posts on this thread and come back to me. xD

And GFG, yes, yes you may. Because Stranger Things is also a love letter to the movies I watched in my childhood. :P
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(09-10-2016, 01:53 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: And GFG, yes, yes you may. Because Stranger Things is also a love letter to the movies I watched in my childhood. :P

you have now to take a shot
*takes a shot of tea*
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I just drank 20 bottles of Red Bull, Joschi. :P

Will go apeshit about waiting for Stranger Things' season 2 soon.
(09-10-2016, 05:30 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I just drank 20 bottles of Red Bull, Joschi. :P

[Offtopic]
I feel sorry for your wallet (seriously, they are expensive even in Austria[/Offtopic]