To The Ends Of The Earth [Weirdmageddon AU]
I've actually talked about this quite a bit for a while now, so I figured since I just entered a one month vacation from my Computer Class, that I'd make a thread for it.

I'm currently collaborating with Hana in writing a Weirdmageddon AU fanfic I've been planning for a while entitled "To The Ends Of The Earth" (stemmed from a quote from Dipper in Weirdmageddon Part I), which compared to storyline we had in the show, is gonna be a little bit darker in tone as well as having some aspects occur differently and some new additions. Hana and I have been discussing some ideas for the time being, so here’s some bullet points regarding what is certainly going to be present in my fanfic, without revealing too much:

• Some of the events of Dipper and Mabel vs The Future as well as of a certain past episode will occur differently;

• Weirdmageddon will not be as much of a contained cataclysmic event as it was on the show;

• The three days Dipper was surviving on his own will be explored;

• Every one of Bill’s friends will get some kind of character development, so they can be unique in their own right instead of being relegated to just being Bill’s henchmaniacs;

• C-3-lhu, the Cthulhu-looking creature (doy), will have a bigger role to play;

• Blendin will not go unforgotten, as well as the effects of Time Baby’s demise;

• Bill will not be the only main threat;

• Some information from Journal 3 will be implemented in some way in order to improve the world building;

• Escape From Reality will occur a heck of a lot differently;

• Dipper and Mabel’s rift and eventual mending will be more explored and developed thoroughly, since many people weren’t satisfied with Escape From Reality;

• The wheel will (hopefully) be given a better backstory and impact;

• Mabel being responsible for the Rift breaking will be addressed;

• The story will have two climaxes.

That’s about all I can reveal from now, guys. We got some hopefully good stuff we want to include in this story, and we’re so excited to do it. Can’t say when the first chapter will be posted on my fanfiction account, but hopefully it’ll be sooner rather than later.

Suggestions along the way will be welcomed, but PM us in order not to spoil your ideas just in case we end up utilizing them. :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
So by "darker", do you mean PG-13, or R?

Anyways, sounds like a great idea. Weirdmageddon was already epic, sounds like this'll be even more so.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Leaning towards a hard PG-13. I don't want to turn it into a bloodfest. xD

There'll be a few swear words here and there, but mostly from characters you would expect to swear without the Disney censors under intense circumstances. There'll be some intensity as is to be expected, the original Weirdmageddon already was. And I might throw some Lovecraft-style horror in there in regards to some of the creatures.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Welp, I'm excited. Just two more questions.

A: How big is this going to be? A single fic, an entire faniverse, what?

2: Is there any way I can help?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
It's gonna be a single fic. I'm not sure how it would be possible to make it a faniverse unless we dedicated all the time we had to into it. However, I do want to make this fic as long as I possibly can due to how much stuff that will be in it.

As for helping out, like I said above, you guys can suggest ideas along the way we write and we could look over them (primarily by PMs), but other than that, it's strictly Hana and I writing the story. Don't get me wrong, I don't consider other collaborators participating a bad idea, I'm just simply of the mind that if more and more people get involved, there will likely end up being creative differences in the end, and I'm trying to avoid that.