The Gravity Falls Pilot
(05-10-2015, 10:47 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Also that's either a really different wendy or a whole new character

I think it is Wendy, considering she looks about the same age and Dipper is kinda crushing on her.

I didnt expect there to be that much going on in that episode, i thought it was just the first episode. I wonder how long it is, cause it seems like it would be really rushed.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Yeah, I wonder if the pilot contains a lot of key plot things, that's why they won't show the whole thing.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(05-10-2015, 10:56 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Yeah, I wonder if the pilot contains a lot of key plot things, that's why they won't show the whole thing.

Probably because there will be some spoilery stuff in there... But i do wanna see the unicorn kittys in the real show.
I think the pilot = Tourist Trapped's early layout- then "Next Time on Gravity Falls" showing Dipper's UFO problem, the "not wendy" character's appearance, and probably the unicorn cats.

I'm assuming it was just to fill up 11 minutes or something, or more like a display of what was to come if it was picked up by the network.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Now I want to see a ouija (say weegee) board episode featuring the teens.
[Image: ghost.gif]
I think the only way he got that into the pilot was because it was only meant for the network to see.
NEW image in production

Eh, Alex has gotten away with worse so I wouldn't be surprised if this ever happened.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

apparently Alex does not want it to be been

im gonna run ShowTheOriginalPilot2015 campaign
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(05-11-2015, 12:07 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Eh, Alex has gotten away with worse so I wouldn't be surprised if this ever happened.

Yea, a bunch of parents could have caused a backlash about the blood in NWMM as well.
NEW image in production

(05-11-2015, 11:40 PM)ThatJarofJam Wrote: That looks like cheap flash puppet animation. I could do that, given a budget. :/

Well it was obviously just made as a demo for how the show could be, without a budget from Disney.