Ideas
Okay, this isn't exactly fanfiction, but I have some ideas for what could occur in a hyphotetical season 3, even though I know there isn't going to be one.

So to start off, the zodiac Ford discovered in the cave bears a striking resemblance to a transmutation circle. My whole idea revolves around going beyond the boundaries of the first two seasons. Bill Cipher, the portal, and the journals were the whole core of the show's mystery. So I was thinking it would focus on discovering the origins of these things.
For example:

-Dipper and Mabel at school in California, meeting new people

-Stan and Ford finding another zodiac circle in a cave in the arctic.

-It starts out with these having split storylines, but events cause their paths to intertwine

-Finding out more about the cavemen who drew the zodiac, and link them to alchemy, which could turn out to be part of Bill's power

-Finding out more about the alien race that crashlanded in the giant UFO

-Going to new dimensions, more use of the infinity-dice

What do you think? Anything else you would like to add? Tell me!
I like this idea, a lot. But I must ask: when would Dipper and Mabel's plot intertwine with Stan and Ford's if they're just meeting people?
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(08-16-2016, 09:23 PM)Darth_Vader Wrote: I like this idea, a lot. But I must ask: when would Dipper and Mabel's plot intertwine with Stan and Ford's if they're just meeting people?

First of all, thanks for the good words. Secondly: not really sure about the last part. Perhaps Stan and Ford would eventually seek their help in unraveling the mysteries.
Ah, very Stan n Ford-ish (well, at least for Ford).

So, do you intend to write this?
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(08-18-2016, 12:57 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote: Ah, very Stan n Ford-ish (well, at least for Ford).

Yes, at some point. My biggest problem when writing is to find a point to start, though. But I will be working on it in the foreseeable future.
These. Are so cool!!! I would love to write, like, any of these! Thanks for the ideas, I'll tell you/credit if I use them
(08-18-2016, 10:15 PM)Pentagraham Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 12:57 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote: Ah, very Stan n Ford-ish (well, at least for Ford).

Yes, at some point. My biggest problem when writing is to find a point to start, though. But I will be working on it in the foreseeable future.

I think starting at Stan and Ford discovering the wheel in the Antarctic would be a good place to begin. It sets one plot in motion, and then once you have that where you want it you can set another one in motion.