Bill's Takeover (Sign up)
So here's the gist of it, Bill successfully taken over the world and we are the only survivors and have to survive, defeat bill, and save the human race.(More description in the real RP.

Name: Labam Senip
Place of Residence: Scuttlebutt Island, USA
Appearance: Yellow, fuzzy llama sweater and a short yellow skirt with black flats and white socks.
Species: Human with abilities...
Personality: Fun, smart, ambitious, adventurous, creative, and clever.
Dislikes: People who are mean.
Friends: Everyone and everything (In her mind at least).
Extra: Always tries to see the best in everyone.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
>beth21303
Any rules on what kind of character you choose? (Or anything I should know?) Can they be monsters/demons? Can I have more than one?

This sounds interesting. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
You can choose any character you want.

And if you want to do mare than on than you have to choose a color for both of them so we can tell who is talking.
all right, i'll be figuring out which of my babies i'll be using...
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Name: Molly Kate
Place of residence: gravity falls, forest, tree house
Appearance: short shoulder length brown, brown eyes, tank top, shorts, tennis shoes, glasses.
Species: human
Personality: kind, friendly, curious, creative.
Dislikes: being scared, in danger, or hurting her friends.
Friends: wip
Extra: n/a
Name: Marco
Place of Residence: the forests of gravity falls
Appearance: (sorry t's a bit long)
due to his imp blood, he is incredibly small. (looks like an eight year old) he has grey horns (they look like ram's horns) long deer-like ears, and a skinny tail tipped with arrow head shaped... thing. he has messy black hair that always gets in his red, pupiless eyes (they are dull yellow instead of white). his skin is pale grey-blue and he has small claws and fangs.
He wears simple, slightly torn up clothes in pure black. He also has a braided necklace with a small green stone tied on it. (given to him by his mother)
Species: half elf, half imp
Personality: mischievous, easily angered, stubborn, very sensitive about his size, vain, gets attached to beautiful people and things.
Likes: shiny or pretty things, warm places, being in charge
Dislikes: his size, tall people, tight spaces
Friends: not many...
Extra: he can teleport small distances(the farther the distance, the harder it is to define where he lands), and do a few small fire spells. also his tail is sensitive.
~COLOR~

i think i'll use another, but maybe not if there aren't that many other people joining. C: (i probably will anyway XD )

UPDATE: I will most likely add onto this. Mainly just fix a few things and add details. (Mainly in powers and personality)
Okay, let's do this.

Name: Dr. Ralph M. Wintsman (Is far too paranoid to reveal his name, so he just goes by 'M'. Also has numerous secret identities. In fact, the world at large believes the fallen archaologist dissapeared about five years ago)

Place of Residence: Born, raised, and keeps an apartment in Greenwich, but has safehouses of varying security all over the planet. Currently lives in a cabin a good distance outside of Gravity Falls.

Apperance: Tall and muscled, more than a bit haggard. Graying reddish-brown hair and beard, and blue eyes. Has a distinctive Eye of Horus brand on his left cheek, which has been 'crossed out' by a jagged scar. Usually wears a three-piece, gray pinstriped suit with a blue tie, as well as a bandoiler, glasses, and a camouflage, armored trenchcoat. Sometimes wears a gas mask and a fedora. Also sometimes wears a tinfoil hat.

Species: Human, with the barest hint of deific blood. (Specifically, Thoth, the Egyptian god of knowledge, is something like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather)

Personality: Was once easygoing and adventerous, and retains some of these traits. Nowadays is paranoid, untrusting, cynical, and bitter. Has taken to the bottle.

Likes: Lovecraft, James Bond, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, history, the occult, discovering new things, alone time

Dislikes: Others crowding him, those who withold knowledge, those who annoy him, rave music

Friends: Has a few allies and contacts left throught the world, in both high and low places. Is well aquainted with the bottle. Also has an abyssinian cat named 'Isis Jr.' that almost never leaves his side, and displays seemingly unnatural intellegence.

Abilities: A good archaeologist and scholar, and a fair detective. Is fit for his age. As mentioned before, has friends in places both high and low, though these have been dwindling over time. Has training in meditation, martial arts, and modern combat. Is a competent spellcaster, especially in abjuration and necromancy. Prefers to keep this on the down low, however, instead relying on his guns and combat cabability.

Extra: Ralph M. Wintsman was once an archaeologist of some renown, a modern day Indiana Jones specializing in Ancient Egypt, though he has traveled all around the world. About 8 years ago, however, he encountered something that scarred him for life, both mentally and physically. Ralph became a paranoid conspiracy theorist, and his career took a rapid nosedive. He was disgraced, but continued his research, exhausting every possible lead and resource in his quest to discover the truth about 'The Beast With One Eye', and other horrors that he believes are threatening the world. Finally, four months ago, a contact led Ralph to a little corner of Oregon, where brilliant researcher Stanford Pines had dissapeared to, then reappeared as a two-bit conman. Ralph, now going by 'M', prepares for the coming apocalypse, desperately hoping he can stop it.

Speaking Color: This
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
That character is the cat's pajamas! (And cat's pajamas are really cool)
(08-18-2016, 06:08 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: That character is the cat's pajamas! (And cat's pajamas are really cool)

You always need the survival nut!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]