Bill's Takeover (Sign up)
What would an RP be without one?

Yeah, I think I'm gonna use a persona-ish character partly because Mystine wanted me to, and 99.9 Percent Because I want to make fun of my other character. :P
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I eagerly await his/her/its arrival.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Name: Clarissa, but you can call her whatever.
Place of Residence: she lives somewhere near gravity falls, and visits GF often. She obviously chose the BEST day ever for a visit...
Appearance: short, floofy light brown hair, blue-green eyes. She's of average height and a bit out of shape.
She wears knee-length pants, a dark green vest(not like dipper's, more loose and flowy) worn out tennis shoes, and one of those "cats in space" tees. Oh, and wears glasses!
Species: hooman
Personality: easily excitable, always joking around, super curious, rather childish, EXTREMELY loyal.
Dislikes: getting cold or wet. Seriously.
Friends: wip
Extra: I will try and make her say things like "bee's knees" "cat's pajamas" and "the bomb dot com"
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
*activate sarcasm*

You know, with a Mabel Clone (possibly literally, or perhaps the real deal), two ordinary teens, a half-demon, and a disgraced survival nut, Bill is sure to be defeated!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
I know! We're unstoppable! C:

(Oh, and her speaking Color is this. So you can tell my darlings apart. C: )
Hmm, might want to get a speaking color myself. I'll add it onto my charactar sheet.
XD guys this is going to be great
So, we gonna wait for others to join up, or should we start now?
It's Beth's RP... We should wait for her.
Name: Jess Soler
Place of Residence: Small home in Gravity Falls forest
Appearance: Long dark brown braided hair with brown eyes. Wears a purple tank top and a white skirt with black leggings underneath and tall white boots.
Species: Human with combat skills
Personality: Sarcastic but nice, a good friend with a sassy attitude.
Dislikes: annoying or mean people
Friends: will be friends with most people but has only a small circle of close friends
Extra: is trained in martial arts and in multiple variety of weapons (swords, guns, bow & arrows etc)

Speaking color is this: Purple
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]