Season 3
If there was a season 3, I think I would like it to be something based around Ford and Stanley. Or at least a comic or something
[Image: SugdXdJ.gif]
(08-21-2016, 02:27 AM)BLARG Wrote: Lol, detective pikachu? That was a Jape, bro

Huh, no. No it wasn't.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/pokemo...201831694/
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Oh man. I can already tell this movie will definitely bomb

Alex, don't put this blemish on your perfect record
I mean, with all the trouble Alex went through to confirm that it was his final season, I don't believe there will be a season 3. Even with all the hints he dropped, it was all him trying to get our hopes up and crush our dreams. (jk.) I think by him saying it might be picked up, he means someone else will be running it, and that's only IF it ever happens, which is a huge if. He's working on something else, which will be a priority. Also, even though he's tricked us multiple times, I don't know how he'd ever be able to explain himself after all that was wrapped up. It's not that we're in denial here, it's just that it doesn't make sense. Every show has to end, and this one ended in a way that is not completely approved, but...well, it wasn't our show in the first place and we can't dictate anything, only dream about what might have been.
(Also, I feel like this only half-belongs in conspiracies. It would make more sense in Fandom Discussion. Also, there are many threads bringing up season 3 and this could be added to one of said threads.)
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

If someone else were to continue the show in one way or another, I'd love it to be Greg Weisman. He'd be a worthy replacement for Alex in my opinion.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Would he be able to voice Stan, Soos, Bill and all the others?
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
Well doy. Obviously they'd have to find a way to get Alex back just to voice the characters.

And even that would be unlikely. That's why my suggestion was purely hypothetical.
I don't think we'll get a season 3, imo we're lucky to even receive a special episode or something. Alex made it clear this was the end.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(08-16-2016, 07:38 PM)beth21303 Wrote: Also at the end of the last episode it said "See you next summer". Maybe that was for season 3.

but its been a couple summers. :(