I bet we can't count backwards from a million game

Why didn't I think of it
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]

Intresting
we can't. this forum is too empty to complete this task efficiently. it could take a decade to do so, even if the amount of users on this forum stays the same, and there's no way that'll happen. this is literally just the same as the other one million thread, but with different numbers. let's just focus our efforts on that, or just give up on both, since these are obviously just becoming chit-chat threads.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(08-20-2016, 10:01 AM)Kyle Wrote: we can't. this forum is too empty to complete this task efficiently. it could take a decade to do so, even if the amount of users on this forum stays the same, and there's no way that'll happen. this is literally just the same as the other one million thread, but with different numbers. let's just focus our efforts on that, or just give up on both, since these are obviously just becoming chit-chat threads.

Does it really matter if we start a new counting thread? If you don't want to, then don't. Let us fail in peace.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]

The mission is to see how far we get til the fourm dies
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]

(08-21-2016, 09:01 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: The mission is to see how far we get til the fourm dies

Do you mean Mission Impossible?

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]

Whaaaat?? :P
We shall all fail, for we are finite beings incapable of a momentous task that requires such dedication and perseverance.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]