0 0%
kys
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Will bill come back?
Tongue 
Yes! Bill will come back because in the last episode you saw as stan's memories were coming back and i bet that something will remind him of Bill and so bill will still be in his head that means he will somehow get out to the real world! (In GF ofc -.-) So yeeeee be prepared for some new episodes! ;)
~Illusion
Wink
The series is over. Alex has confirmed this on numerous occasions and something tells me he isn't messing with us. If Disney wants to continue the series without him, they can. Alex, however, will not make a third season. At least not for the time being.

A Bill return is still possible though. Alex is up for a future comic or something. There are other hints and easter eggs that imply he could return, but we all know about those.

Also, Shandra said that Stan's fully regained his memory, implying that he already remembers Bill.
In Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirates' Treasure there is (as Alex said) "one ENORMOUS cannon secret" - and it involves what happened to Bill!
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
It's not actually that enormous, trust me. It really doesen't tell us much.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Well ok yeah so it's a riddle but than again it's Alex so what can you do? Wink
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Is Bill Still Alive In Stan's Mind?

While Ford erased his memories to destroy Bill, Stan got them back. Could that mean Bill or a part of him is still inside Stan's head? Maybe he wants to take over Stan to get revenge on the Pines Family for stopping his plans.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I wish they would make more of Bill, but it just doesn't seem realistic.
Bill Cipher spin off series, it'll be a hit...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]