Writer's Corner
Not all of it needs to be rewritten. Just a portion of it, but that effects what happens throughout the whole story.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
To get some more discussion going in this thread, I'm going to ask: what are each of you striving to do with your writing? Are you hoping to turn it into a career?
I'm not sure if I want to make a career out of it, but I enjoy building worlds and characters.
Oh, I'm taking part in NANOWRIMO this year with my class, so hopefully I'll have a (unedited) novel by December! Haha, I'm so anxious.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Nice! I'm sure you'll do great!
(09-19-2016, 01:42 AM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: To get some more discussion going in this thread, I'm going to ask: what are each of you striving to do with your writing? Are you hoping to turn it into a career?

I want a career in this field. I hope to someday becomem a full time writer, no matter how nonsensical that may sound. People do it. They got there one way or another.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Go for it! I really think you could! C:
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Comics, I want to get into comics. If I can't then childrens books will do.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I used to think I wanted to do comics but currently I'm thinking visual novels are more fitting for me.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Oh my gosh, for my novel writing class I get to dress up as a character from my Novel I'm writing :D I've gathered all I need for the costume, and now I just need to add some touches to it. (I will probably show you guys a picture when it's done) I am so nervous, I hope it turns out okay

Oh, I'm also doing some sketches of characters and such for the story, you guys want to see them?
Yes, definitely and absolutely.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]