Writer's Corner
Thoughts on a title? Okay: The title is one of the least important things to consider and definitely shouldn't be a priority. It can be changed at any time, while fundamental plot details cannot. Thus it should be one of the last things to focus on, IMO.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
yeah, i know. i'm not focusing too much on it. i just asked my friends what they thought on the matter.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
how about "AI'm not happy with how this system is being used"
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

It is often good however to have something to work with and titles can be very useful to serve as a quick and constant reminder of what your primary focus is as you work out plot structure and flesh things out. So I say just choose something that does that, a finished title could come later. Out of the things ShackCat mentioned 'Companions' sounded the most appealing to me but that'd work best if the companions themselves were your primary focus and purpose for writing the story and not so much something to do with plot or theme (if not then just think of a something that describes it and pair it with the word 'companions' perhaps). Sorry I'd suggest something but not thought of anything good yet.

Also yes Nefa does bring up some good points with the plot but pretty sure all of them should be easy enough to solve if you've not solved them already. Sounds like an interesting concept with a lot of potential, esp if those points are address so enjoy.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^i have addressed most of them already, mainly because those points have already been brought up by others. (people from my writing class, plus my parents)

i was wondering if a close friend or two would read through my story after the first draft is done? it'll be a long time, but i thought i'd bring it up now. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I would...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]