The Halo Thread
For fellow Spartans who'd like to discuss the series.

Rented Halo 4, and I can not stress the all around fantasticness of the game. For those of you who haven't played it, and have their doubts about 343 taking over the series, do not be worried. Nothing has been messed up, or ruined.
[Image: tumblr_inline_myi4zlz1vq1s0o6rj.jpg]
The game is great with the good graphics and story, but the game did not feel fun to me.
*I know it is an 18+ game and that I am not old enoughf to play it yet. The game is not that bad, just with the blood. If it had sexull themes i would not play it*

How is shooting Promethean Knights and Grunts and Elites not fun? If you picked easy mode for campaign, well, it's too easy. Try going on normal and over for an actual challenge, because I breezed through the campaign on easy.

(I'm 11 and I've played worse.)
I have a problem with the big guys with the arm canons (newb here) the only thing working for me is plasma grenades and im out.
[Image: portal-2-spaace-o.gif]

My Montsborough Character (Click to View)
Hunters? The big blue dudes that smash you if you get too close? Well, if you tell me what Halo you have, I'll tell you howta get rid of 'em.
Computer. First halo. 1 of them with quite a few sheild guys. I have a needler currently.

Of course you have the only Halo that I (should've) surprisingly played. Lemme go look up the weapons guide for you and see which one would be the best.
Weapon's guide?! Also, i can only play the comp version because i have a ps2. The controls get mixed up in my head. Also dont have xbox.

Okay, they don't have the weapons guide, but one thing I can tell you is look around everywhere you've been for an explosive weapon. I don't know if they have fuel rods in this game, but if you can find a rocket launcher, use that. Try your hardest to get around the hunter to it's back and shoot it from there, and just to that repeatedly. To take out the Jackals (shield guys) just aim for that little slit where they point their gun out. They should flinch, and that gives you a good time to kill.
Hoped this helped.
That would help, exept for a couple of problems. I have to go through the jackals to get to the hunter and all i've been fighting up to this point is grunts.