The Halo Thread
Combat Evolved, sorry.
[Image: tumblr_inline_myi4zlz1vq1s0o6rj.jpg]
Still dont know what that is.
[Image: portal-2-spaace-o.gif]

My Montsborough Character (Click to View)
It's the name of the first Halo.
Oh. Well i just got this from a friend. Also, i thought the first one was the only one they made into a computer game.
[Image: portal-2-spaace-o.gif]

My Montsborough Character (Click to View)
(12-30-2012, 07:32 AM)seattledetroit Wrote: How is shooting Promethean Knights and Grunts and Elites not fun? If you picked easy mode for campaign, well, it's too easy. Try going on normal and over for an actual challenge, because I breezed through the campaign on easy.

(I'm 11 and I've played worse.)

It feels like theres no difference from the other Halo games. Its like your playing the same old Halo games but with more weapons and a different story.

(12-30-2012, 07:42 AM)RATTAN Wrote: I have a problem with the big guys with the arm canons (newb here) the only thing working for me is plasma grenades and im out.

You're supposed to use and explosive weapons or you can shoot when theyr orange skin apheres when they turn back.

I felt a new difference with the new maps, enemies, and weapons.
This thread is dead lmaoo
Is anyone hyped for Halo 6? Although it isn't coming out for two years... ;p

What's your favorite Halo game?
[Image: SugdXdJ.gif]
Halo 3 cuz that's the only one I have I haven't beat it yet cuz I have way to many games for 360 maybe I should go back to it sometime
(08-21-2016, 08:51 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: Halo 3 cuz that's the only one I have I haven't beat it yet cuz I have way to many games for 360 maybe I should go back to it sometime

Halo 3 is the best one!
donate me an xbox one (i dont care which one, even if I am an idiot according to microsoft) with halo master chief collection.