CD
Hello.
Eat not the ciphered doughnut. It surprises me to see how many have tried. Such a pity to see them go home with nothing!
WELL, to the topic at hand; this doughnut's new to the forum, but not new to Gravity Falls. A shame it had taken me this long to roll into town. Take it from me, don't wait a millennia just to come out of hiding. Credit to where it's due, though. Hirsch really gave us a show, huh? I feel as though that won't be the last time we'll be seeing the axolotl.
...Never mind that.
Getting to the point, I think it'll be great to meet all of you!
[Image: dxmURbm.png][Image: 0vKuFyr.png][Image: dxmURbm.png]
[Image: p11fx_by_sparrowag17-d93yxbq.jpg]

...and to the Shack. (although dammit I think I owe someone 20 stanbucks...)

Well the show may be over but it's never too late to get to know fellow fallers.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Hello, welcome to the sack of mystery! You put your money in it- yadda yadda yadda- it disappears and I magically have more money as a result. MAGIC! Anyway, enjoy our little forum for all its.. Uh... I don't remember it's redeeming qualities. Maybe you'll find some!

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Welcome to the Shack! You're one of the few new members who aren't advertising, so you're officially the Second Coming of Christ. Hope you have a good time here!

Also, Hana, cough up that dough.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Ok but this is all I have, I need change back:

[Image: cf8c6aaf26e6778f344ffccb10bdd801ec4fd900...81e371.jpg]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack

[Image: KXVax.gif]
I finally found a Cicada 3301 member. Noice.

Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
YOU ARE CHRIST TO US

WE SHALL WORSHIP YOU
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
You introduced your post with awesome ambient music hidden in a letter of the name of the creator of Gravity Falls. You are officially awesome.

Welcome to the Shack, cipherdonut!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."