CD
A wild arson appeared.

It quickly fled.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Curious on how this thread went towards the direction it did. Arriving at a new place is never easy. Really have to keep it all in check, wouldn't want a repeat of a previous time! Everybody here seems friendly enough, but maybe not as much to the uninitiated. Fully understanding this place may require some time, to which I cannot guarantee.
Understand that I may appear distant, despite not trying to be. Learning the pattern from the beginning, may allow you to begin to see!
[Image: dxmURbm.png][Image: 0vKuFyr.png][Image: dxmURbm.png]
This message is clearly a code we need to solve guys. Otherwise that's ok CD but here's to hoping you do stick around.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Mmm, to join a secret society whose objectives are as of yet unknown and only incredibly intellectual individuals who decipher their puzzles are welcomed in.

Tempting, but I'm not one of those people, so good luck with that. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hmm...intellectual individuals who decipher puzzles? Look at my bio - if I'm not one of those people I don't know what I am.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]