The Mystery Shack Yearbook
I've been kinda bored lately, and so I decided to make something to fill in the time. I'm going to create a kind of yearbook of sorts for this forum. It'll have notable events this year, mini profiles of active users, milestones, quotes, active roleplays, Halloween, Secret Santas, all that shit. I'll hope to show it to you guys at New Year's Eve this year.

This is where I need your help. I'm going to need a short bio (a few sentences minimum, preferred avatar, preferred nickname, all of that stuff, maybe a little history of you on the forum. A nice touch could also be a quote you've said on this forum. You'll get your own page, so whatever you want on it, let me know!*

The other thing I'll need a little help with is stuff that happened earlier this year. I've got a rough idea, but it would really help if you guys filled me in on the details.

If there's any notable quotes or anything from the Discord or anything, put them here too, and I'll try and find a place.

A quick note: I'm only doing bios for ACTIVE users (and the admins and mods) - this is meant to be a kind of reflection of the Shack over the past year.

Also, keep in mind this is nothing official, just something because I'm bored. Just ask if you've got any questions.

So Magpie can keep track of all profiles, quotes and history (Click to View)
****Ok, I'm gonna make this clear, since a LOT of people seem to be asking: SEMI-ACTIVE is included. If you're more or less known around these parts and post at least semi-frequently, you're in. Honestly, if you're even posting here you're active. As a general rule of the thumb - if you're reading his and have posted a bit here, you're active.****

*no bee movie script
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Guess I'll keep adding to this here post:

Short bio: Who am I? Just some nut who enjoys cartoons, talking about them and generally fooling around.

Preferred avatar: Baron Fresh

Preferred nickname: Baron, although I like Hana. I hope I have my username changed to Baron Num Nums, I've been wanting it for over a year now so I'm pretty set on that.

Brief history: I joined in 2015 a while after dajoschi. Back then I'd next to no experience with forums or meeting people online so I was surprised to be welcomed into the Funny Trio. A while later dajoschi created the synchtube and that's where things really started getting fun.

Quote: I'd change everyone's rank to 'Pooplord'
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Bio: My name is Pedro. I'm a 22 year old portuguese dweeb who loves cartoons, superheroes and giant monsters wrecking cities by beating the crap out of each other. Also I have a very weird sense of humor, but I'm usually a nice person.

Preferred avatar: Shacktron.

Preferred nickname: SirDip, though I don't mind people calling me by my first name.

Brief history: [will write it soon]

Quote: insert quote here
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Thanks! Quick thingy, if it's not too much trouble, mind if you link those avatars?
Well, all of the avatars I upload are from my computer. I usually have them stocked into a folder (the ones I like, anyway).

I'll upload it to an image sharing site later and PM you the link.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
No problem, thanks.
Bio: Yo, this is Nick, i'm kind of a dick, a roll people like a Rick, get me out of your hair lick a tick, Co-dayyyyyy

Preferred Avatar: Flower Crown Cody

Preferred Nickname: BeesusChrist

History: I joined here and it enveloped my life. Oops.

Quote: Eyes are real you dumbass, I bet you fucked a lamp the wrong way
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Bio: "Can't talk, I'm eating".

Preferred nickname: Megs/Angelic Cupcakee.

History: Joined for no reason whatsoever and started ruining lives.

Quote: "Grant Gustin..."
Bio: I'm Jusef, a 17 year old freak living in a silent village in austria. I pretty much like Cartoons, Drama series, SciFi etc...

Preferred Username: daJoschi, i have also no problem if you call me by my actual name, but that never happened.

Preferred Avatar: Skeptical BMO

Brief History: I joined the forum last year in March but felt pretty empty until Hanaurie and Boom!!! joined too. I was responsible for the big Synchtube/CyTube hype and basically offering shack users to chat in a place besides the shoutbox after the IRC died.
Hey, this sounds like fun! I'll go ahead and make my bio right n-

(09-20-2016, 01:03 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: I'm only doing bios for ACTIVE users

Oh...
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.