The Mystery Shack Yearbook
(09-20-2016, 11:39 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: Hey, this sounds like fun! I'll go ahead and make my bio right n-

(09-20-2016, 01:03 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: I'm only doing bios for ACTIVE users

Oh...

You're active!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(09-20-2016, 11:39 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: Hey, this sounds like fun! I'll go ahead and make my bio right n-

(09-20-2016, 01:03 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: I'm only doing bios for ACTIVE users

Oh...

You're acccccccccctttttttiiiiiiivvveeeeeee....
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^well, if you say so...

Bio: I am DuckHuntDog, a self-proclaimed nerdy redneck of the American north. In my free time, I enjoy drawing cartoons/comics, playing games, writing stories, screwing around on this website (and some others, of course) and watching cartoons.

Preferred Nickname: DuckHunt, DHD, or that one dude with the laughing dog avatar.

Preferred Avatar: I don't have one personally, but people freaked out when I changed it from the Dog for the first time, if that means anything.

History: Joined in late 2014, and I'm still not sure if people back then even liked me. However, I continued to post, and made new friends like Joe, Seeker, Dimmu, Fany, and Neighbor9. Specifically, Neighbor9. We had a blast, cracking jokes and having a good time. He left abruptly, and I was hurt. A little later, I left as well. I suddenly reappeared after Weirdmaggedon 1 aired. Now I'm still cracking jokes, trying to make people laugh... Making new friends, but I'm still not sure if people like me. The rest is history!

Quote: ???

Sorry, that was a bit long, wasn't it?
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
Bio: I've been to black and back. Born and raised in Texas, though I don't really have any atypical Southern tendencies. I love cartoons, the horror genre, writing, drawing, attempting to make music and so on.

I'm not really good in social situations and have screwed up on more than one occasion due to my adolescent self isolation, but eh. I always preferred reading a book as opposed to playing with the other kids at recess. Was a loner all the way until Junior year in High School, really, so I always focused on my hobbies. Never fell into the gothic style, though..even though I've always been a big fan of Marilyn Manson.

So..basically, I consider people on the internet my friends as lame as that sounds..I like everyone here. Peeps are nice.

Preferred nickname: MD, MechanicalDipDop

Preferred avatar: Anything Dipper related, really. He's my favorite character and my spirit animal lol [Image: pcJYpWz.gif]

History: Joined this year after Dimmu kept trying to get me to join. We were on the same wrestling forum and I got sick of that forum, so to stay in contact with Dimmu, I signed up here. Initially I was nervous to do so, because in the past, forums for fandoms I loved ended up making me never have the same feeling about why I was there in the first place. Like the Silent Hill forums..there were a lot of nuts on there.. I like it here a lot, though. Everyone seems cool and nice.

Quote: "YAH!" - Link
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
Bio: I'm known as the Seer of dreams, or just Seer. I'm an awkward, anxious 16 year old who spends most of her time online. I live way out in the country, have a million cats, and live in a cold, dark cave basement. I'm an aspiring artist who dabbles around In just about everything.
I'm also very obsessed with glass (especially bottles), anime, roleplaying, cats, puns and fantasy books.

Preferred avatar: green deer (I'll link it sometime)

Preferred nickname: Seer or Dreamcatcher. (Not deer of dreams.)

Brief history: I joined this forum becuase I wanted to roleplay with my best friend Mystine, who suggested we use this site. I mainly stayed in the roleplay section, but as I befriended the other members here, I spread to other parts. (Like some kind of fungus)

Quote: "I've ingested enough art supplies, I should be considered a craft project by now."

(Freaking internet, glitching my post *angry muttering*)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
[Image: tumblr_mbht2pGLZo1ror6v2.gif]
. . . Do I count as an active user?
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Bio: I am ThaShackCat. I am rather parnoud, so I try not to reveal info about my personal life. However, I can tell you that I am technically a teen, I live somewhere in Washington, and I like cats. I also like RPGs, comics, books, Star Trek/War, and ton of other things. I also (obviously) like Gravity Falls.

Preferred Avatar: High King Sunwhisker of the Grand Kitten Empire (current avatar)

Preferred Nickname: ShackCat, or occasionally Lead Patch.

Brief History: I joined the forum in 2014, searching the web for GF conspiracy theories. I was fairly inactive at first, and still go through occasional bouts of inactivity, but I have remained a presence in the forums. I founded the Grand Kitten Empire. I was there for Evandren. I fought in the Second Great Shipping War, and brought forth peace. I put into motion the RP on this forum: When Worlds Collide. I am indominatable. I shall remain.

Quote: "If he doesn't wake up by the end of the week, I call dibs on his stuff"- Leafpatch
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(09-21-2016, 07:09 AM)HopeCvon Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mbht2pGLZo1ror6v2.gif]
. . . Do I count as an active user?

Technically, yes!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Updated my profile with a quote.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Short bio: Hey, everyone. I'm loser who has become emotionally attached to twelve year old twins and an angry dorito chip. Also, superheroes are cool too.

Preferred avatar: Nervous Dipper ( http://mf99k.deviantart.com/art/can-I-ha...-472734758 )

Preferred nickname: Louis (like Louis Tomlinson) or Dipper because why not?

Brief history: I just finished the show (September 2016) and I wanted to talk to someone about all of these feeeeeels so I came here and I love it omg

Quote: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
[color=#00BFFF][font=Times New Roman]