(09-21-2016, 07:09 AM)HopeCvon Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mbht2pGLZo1ror6v2.gif]
. . . Do I count as an active user?

Technically, yes!

Technically? Huh

Ok than.
I'll start working on my bio than.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
She means yes of course Hope, don't think about it too much.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
my bio

I'm Darth, paranoid neurotic coded member of the Shack, pleased to meet you. Three things you have to know about me:
I write on the forum.
I talk about Ford a lot.
I like flower crowns and aesthetics.

Preferred avatar: Ford with a flower crown.

Preferred Nickname: D_V

Brief history: Came here in January 2015 but wasn't extremely active until November of that year. Now I come on every day. I became the author of several fanfictions on this forum, such as Dippy Fresh and Broken.

Quote: In my signature. That changes sometimes.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Hey there loves! It's HopeCvon here doing her bio for the yearbook. I'm technically one of the newest members here - at least compared to a lot of others. I'm a proud Christian, Goth, Aspie, and a Faller for life! And may possibly be the most obsessed Alex Hirsch fan. Hehe!

I have not changed my avatar because I like the one I have of me hugging Alex. (Something I hope actually happens one day.)

I don't really have many nicknames. Most people on the internet call me Hope. Which is funny because that is my actual middle name.
Since this part is about nicknames I'll share why my custom title is The Weirdmageddon Princess. Truth be told, I didn't come up with that. A good friend of mine from college started calling me that and I just ran with it all the way to the internet.

My history can be easily traced. I've come across this site a number of times when doing some researching. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to join back in May. I spent a lot of time in the Alex posted a new cipher thread.

My signature is my life quote.
Oh and I ate some glass. Tounge

Ok I think that's all. Let me know if I forgot anything if I did.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
(I am Semi Active. I take frequent breaks ranging from long to short)

I am BLARG. Been a 3 year user of the shack now, and I gotta say I like it here. I'm a forever fan of Gravity Falls, and I'm known at my school as the king of horrible puns. My first avatar was a gif of Mabel saying "BLARGH!" with a yellow caption, hence my username. (Please use that as my picture in the book.)

Quote: "Life is what you make of it, and every choice leads to your demise. That sounds bad, but make good choices and maybe your demise won't be so bad."
(If that's too long, just put "BLARGH!" as the quote)
Am I excluded from it since I'm not very active?
Why do people keep asking this?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Ok, I'm gonna make this clear: SEMI-ACTIVE is included. If you're more or less known around these parts and post at least semi-frequently, you're in. Honestly, if you're even posting here you're active.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(09-22-2016, 05:38 AM)BLARG Wrote: I'm known at my school as the king of horrible puns.

u wanna challenge me for the title as ultimate pun master
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
(09-28-2016, 02:00 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Ok, I'm gonna make this clear: SEMI-ACTIVE is included. If you're more or less known around these parts and post at least semi-frequently, you're in. Honestly, if you're even posting here you're active.

I'm not known around here yet. I better go do something stupid
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?