The Mystery Shack Yearbook
I'd like a page that just says "Nefari" with a giant smiley face under it. Please. Thank you.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I'm still adding your metapedia thingy underneath because this shit's gonna be official

In other news, for the profile, I have two possible formats. I'll post pictures of the two in a sec, tell me which one you like better.

Here are my two very, very crappy and messy sketches of what the two formats are.
Format 1:
[Image: 3CaWNPQ.jpg]
So all the text is centred, and it goes username, quote, picture, bio then history.

This is Format 2:
[Image: fHOm1cB.jpg]
There, the username, nickname and all other text is aligned to the left, and the picture is in the top right with the quote underneath. Opinions?
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Hmmm...I think I like the 2nd more but the first is also nice.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I like both, but you do get a little more space to write with the second design, yeah.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
In my opinion, I like the first, but I do concede that you get more space with the other one.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
I've added a thing to the main post as to what constitutes as active. No need to ask, if you consider yourself at least a semi-active user, then you're more than welcome here. But if you're really in doubt, thnn just read the big, bold text in the first post.
Does the quote have to be yours?

I'll post my profile thingie here eventually, once I have time, btw
Not necessarily. It can be, if you want, but it doesn't have to.
Gotcha. I'll probs put the one in my sig in
Aren't magpies just pigeons but colored differently, GFG