The Mystery Shack Yearbook
Is this still being worked on?
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
I think procrastination struck GFG like a bat out of hell.

To be honest, I don't blame her.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Right, that is.
School holidays start next week, and so hopefully I'll be able to get some work on this done.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Who am I? I'm one of the younger members of the forum, yet proud to have been around for over two years. Though I go inactive often I like to say that this forum is my "home" (cheesy, I know). I love cartoons (all of them. All of the cartoons) and cats and memes.

Preferred avatar: the one in current use (McGucket)

Preferred nickname: You can call me sow, sowsow, or really whatever you want besides my real name which won't be disclosed unless you know it already.

Brief history: I joined in 2014 with no forum experience at a depressing age of 11. (Hopefully I've matured since then.) I was completely inactive until February when I decided to return and grace you all with my outrageous and quickly debunked conspiracies that I enjoyed spamming the forum with. I soon became obsessed with my post count and that no one would surpass it (I was an idiot), which now no longer affects me since mine hasn't moved in a year. I go inactive a lot but try to stay in contact via the Discord every so often.

Quote: Violets are blue, roses are redder. My ex wife still misses me, but her aim is getting better.
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
Who am I? I'm one of the longest-running members, having been here since October of 2013. I joined the fanbase only a month or two after the show started airing and I quickly became enamored and pretty much infatuated to it, unhealthily admittedly. I spent nearly most of my free time every day from 2013 to 2015 on the wiki and here discussing the show, getting in dumb drama, trolling people and speculating about the show.

Of course since then I recognize that I've made a lot of mistakes. I shouldn't have engaged with people who were bullying me, my response shouldn't have been to troll them and be vicious back, and I kind of screwed myself over by spending the last year I was active on here pissing off everyone.

Gravity Falls was a huge influence to me and it still has a special place in my heart and I will never have that same magical feeling of being so enamored with a series and keeping up with it.

Preferred Avatar: This two year old drawing of myself (I'm a sentient jar of jam)

Quote: The exchange between Stan and Blubs about teaching a bear to drive.
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]

Long running member is a bit generous, as you left for a year or so at least twice.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Who am I? a faggot

Preferred avatar: a picture of tito dick dickman baby

Preferred nickname: pussy-slayer

Brief history: not much really lol

Quote: nefa sucks at life
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

Who am I?: Nefari

Preferred avatar: just leave it blank

Preferred nickname: anything but "furry"*

Brief history: I joined in September 2015 and I'm a mod now

Quote: I'm only writing this because ICTOAN really hurt my feelings and I wanted to get back at him. But truth be told, now that I'm here, sitting down and writing, I am unable to find the words. Yes, by writing that quote, ICTOAN, betrayed my trust, let me down, and disrespected me as both a friend and a human being. He chose, on a public forum--my home forum, a place where I come to relax, a place where I can let my guard down and enjoy myself in the company of my peers--to insult me, to call me out on a false claim which he provided no evidence to defend. Did I deserve justice? Retribution? Could I return such spiteful allegations? I could... and yet, even as I sat down to type out a counterpost full of harsh insults and fiery words, I knew that it would be wrong.
ICTOAN, you're my friend. More than that--you're my best friend. I trust you, and I care about you. But beyond all of that... I forgive you.

*also not "scaly"
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Who am I?: Cipher Acolyte (real name: Peter)

Preferred avatar: anything to with Bill

Preferred nickname: just call me my username, please

Brief history: I got into GF just a bit before NMM, and joined this forum around July/August of 2015. While I don't always post, I am always lurking.

Quote: "But your face IS on fire." "Yes. It's much faster than shaving."
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]