SPOILERS: Ask Dipper and the gang
*silently pokes head inside* Louis...pst... louis... just a heads up but I'm waiting in our roleplay...
*silently leaves*
Reverse dipper- anywhere, other me....

Reverse mabel- so are we still in gravity falls anyway? if we aren't in our dimension or universe then.... were gonna miss our 'magic' show brother

reverse dipper- mabel I don't care about that right now I just wanna know where we are
You're in the Mystery Shack, just an alternate version of it. Also, did you say magic show? Interesting! I happen to run some of those myself.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
reverse dipper- oh! that sounds interesting!

reverse mabel- what do you do?
Anything, really! Tarot cards, mind reading..... the occasional human sacrifice and demonic possession. My patron is a generous one, and he gives me great power!
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

No cards tricks, Richie? I love those.

Was my question from before ever answered?
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Reverse dipper- that sounds fun
reverse mabel- yeah, any chance we can see one some time?
Certainly! Although my schedule is packed for the next few days.

reverse dipper- that's ok

reverse mabel- yeah we can wait =)
Speaking of which, one of the things on my schedule has been brought up. Got to go!

*Goes home and enters a hidden chamber, inside of which is a Universe Portal. Kneels down with a blowtorch and starts working while whistling to himself*