Shack Secret Santa 2k16
(12-27-2016, 09:35 PM)HopeCvon Wrote: To my Secret Santa:

If you are sending me a physical gift please be aware that it might take a while for it to get to me. If you are sending a physical gift please tell Magpie or Baron so they can tell me and I can stop wondering why I still haven't gotten anything.

If you are sending me a digital gift I'm still waiting for it. If you have lost my email please inform Magpie or Barron so that can be fixed (one of them has it).
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
(01-03-2017, 03:29 AM)beth21303 Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:32 PM)SirDip Wrote: Haven't heard a response from my gift receiver. Starting to think I made this gift for nothing...

Here it is, I guess:

[Image: Merry_Christmas_From_Your_Shack_Buddy_Sir_Dip.png]
Paint drawings were never my strongest suits, but I tried my best with this one.

Hey, sorry but I didn't get any email.

What? I sent one to you, I'm sure of it.

sigh

Screw my luck. Hope you enjoyed what I made for you, at least.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^^^^^^

I did...

Thank you.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
No prob. :)

It took me about 2 and a half days to complete it. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]