Hello Everyone!
Hi! Name's Richard Pines (Not really, it's just my OC), but my friends call me Richard Cipher! Why? Oh, no reason. :D

Anyways, I love all things paranormal and weird. I'm a child psychic who can't wait to bring Weirdmageddon about a second time in the name of my best friend and master, Bill Cipher meet all of you and make a better community in Gravity Falls!

It is fabulous to meet you all! :D
Welcome to the Shack! If you please could place your wallet, jewelry, and other valuables into the Safety Bin of Myster-rouvkhcgjxkhelpckhdjgxkUgdihdGjdix&-$86$-"57#*%!+7;÷√€√_¢_π®=€ugxxjgxjskhdmdjc

WELL, WELL, WELL, WELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER MEAT SACK FOR SPIN THE PERSON! HEY! WANT A HEAD THAT'S ALWAYS SCREAMING? AH, I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU. I'M ACTUALLY ON THE WAY TO A DEER CONVENTION. DID YOU KNOW DEER TEETH ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID CURRENCY IN 17 DIFFERENT NATIONS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE LESS THAN THREE HOURS OLD? WELL, SEE YOU MEAT SACKS LATER! AND REMEMBER- IF YOU NEED A FAVOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON GOOD OLD GRUNKLE BILL! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Yucugduxutsutxfidusiciydiys*7:7#&-'-&#51+*:=^©÷√¢÷¥_°®_©×€uycusgucicjgxugxihhcihc
-ry©, for it will enhance the FunSperience™* for all!

Also, you're psychic, huh? Prove it! Guess what number I'm thinking of!

* Say that out loud and you owe me 5000 bucks!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(09-22-2016, 05:54 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Welcome to the Shack! If you please could place your wallet, jewelry, and other valuables into the Safety Bin of Myster-rouvkhcgjxkhelpckhdjgxkUgdihdGjdix&-$86$-"57#*%!+7;÷√€√_¢_π®=€ugxxjgxjskhdmdjc

WELL, WELL, WELL, WELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER MEAT SACK FOR SPIN THE PERSON! HEY! WANT A HEAD THAT'S ALWAYS SCREAMING? AH, I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU. I'M ACTUALLY ON THE WAY TO A DEER CONVENTION. DID YOU KNOW DEER TEETH ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID CURRENCY IN 17 DIFFERENT NATIONS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE LESS THAN THREE HOURS OLD? WELL, SEE YOU MEAT SACKS LATER! AND REMEMBER- IF YOU NEED A FAVOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON GOOD OLD GRUNKLE BILL! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Yucugduxutsutxfidusiciydiys*7:7#&-'-&#51+*:=^©÷√¢÷¥_°®_©×€uycusgucicjgxugxihhcihc
-ry©, for it will enhance the FunSperience™* for all!

Also, you're psychic, huh? Prove it! Guess what number I'm thinking of!

* Say that out loud and you owe me 5000 bucks!

Negative Eight! :D
The Triangle who has been in my head since I was 2 told me that.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
[Image: p11fx_by_sparrowag17-d93yxbq.jpg]

...and to the Shack.

Hope you stick around.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(I don't know if Richard knows or is ok with that...)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh, he knows.

He's just come to avenge Bill, so we're all pretty much screwed at this point.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack

Where we put the fun in no refunds
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, a place not for the faint of heart or light of wallet!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(09-22-2016, 10:46 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!

Right, you "defeated" him.
Also don't call him a dorito. He's more than that.
[Image: 185?cb=20160814042132]
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)