What?! You Want Me To Introduce Myself?! Why?!
Eeeeeerm, hi! My name is Drew. I'm a little trans boy lookin' for some friends! I like drawing. I drew my profile picture. So, uh, hellooooooo!
When the ground is the sky
And it's just you and I
I'll stay calm
But it won't be long
Before we're all gonna die
WELCOME TO HELL
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Hi! Welcome to the Mystery Shack! We hope you enjoy your stay!
Hi! Welcome to the shack!

I haven't been around very long at all, but I as far as I know this place is pretty great.

I hope you have a good time and you'll get to know the great people here.

nice art, btw
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Welcome to the Shack! If you please could place your wallet, jewelry, and other valuables into the Safety Bin of Myster-rouvkhcgjxkhelpckhdjgxkUgdihdGjdix&-$86$-"57#*%!+7;÷√€√_¢_π®=€ugxxjgxjskhdmdjc

WELL, WELL, WELL, WELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER MEAT SACK FOR SPIN THE PERSON! HEY! WANT A HEAD THAT'S ALWAYS SCREAMING? AH, I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU. I'M ACTUALLY ON THE WAY TO A DEER CONVENTION. DID YOU KNOW DEER TEETH ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID CURRENCY IN 17 DIFFERENT NATIONS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE LESS THAN THREE HOURS OLD? WELL, SEE YOU MEAT SACKS LATER! AND REMEMBER- IF YOU NEED A FAVOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON GOOD OLD GRUNKLE BILL! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Yucugduxutsutxfidusiciydiys*7:7#&-'-&#51+*:=^©÷√¢÷¥_°®_©×€uycusgucicjgxugxihhcihc
-ry©, for it will enhance the FunSperience™* for all!

* Say that out loud and you owe me 5000 bucks!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack! Where the real mystery is, if you'll make it out alive!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Hi there, Drew! (I have a friend named Drew in real life, haha. :)) Welcome to the Shack! It's a great place for Gravity Falls fans and we hope you enjoy your stay here!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Welcome to the Mystery Shack

Where we put the fun in no refunds
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hello Drew, I like your art style. Welcome aboard.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]